Last Updated on July 6, 2022
Work gloves are essential when working with hot equipment. Whether you’re an installer, technician, mechanic, plumber, electrician, or any contractor, work gloves protect your hands from burns, cuts, scrapes, blisters, etc. There are many different types of work gloves for different uses. However, there are only a few that are designed for HVAC professionals. So let me tell you why these are the top 10 best work gloves for HVAC technicians and installers.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Work Gloves For Hvac
Check Out Our The Top 10 Best Work Safety Gloves for HVAC Mechanics
|1||Work Gloves PU Coated-12 Pairs||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Gatorback 633-XL DuraGrip Fingerless Work Gloves for Electricians||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||OKIAAS Cut Resistant Work Gloves Level 6||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Ironclad Heavy Utility Work Gloves HUG||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||HANDLANDY Work Gloves Men & Women||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Carhartt Men's System 5 Work Glove with Safety Cuff||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||DEX FIT Nitrile Work Gloves FN330||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||CLC Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Ansell 97-002-XL ActivArmr Cut HVAC Resistant Gloves with Stainless Steel and DuPont Kevlar||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||ACKTRA Ultra-Thin PU Safety WORK GLOVES 12 Pairs||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Why you need a work glove?
- To prevent blisters on the tips of your fingers.
- It also gives you a good grip when lifting heavy items.
- To stop dirt from entering through the cuticles between your finger joints.
- To avoid losing fingers.
- To prevent hand injuries.
- Makes it easier to hold onto wood while cutting.
- To protect you from getting cut by sharp objects while working around them.
List of Top 10 Best Work Gloves For HVAC Maintenance Workers
Whether you’re a plumber, electrician or drywall repairman, specific tools come with being an HVAC technician. See what these essential tools are here. Get inspired by our list of the top ten best work gloves for HVAC maintenance workers. Find out which one is ideal for you based on your job description. We have compiled a list of the top 10 best work gloves for HVAC maintenance workers from trusted sources online.
1. Work Gloves PU Coated-12 Pairs
- COMFORTABLE Fits Your Hands:15 Guage Premium black nylon DTY seamless knitted shell provides Bare Hand Sensitivity and Great Breathability! Light Weight with Good Grip! Thin enough to feel everything!.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION For Yous Hands:Gray Polyurethane coating offers excellent abrasion resistance and superior GRIP performance!.
- MORE:Knitted Wrist prevent dirt and debris from entering the gloves. CE CERTIFICATED EN388:2003 4131
- IDEAL FOR:General Purpose,DIY, Assembly, Auto Repairing, Gardening and other Light Duty work.
- Recommend washing gloves in tempered water not exceeding 104℉or 40℃.
2. Gatorback 633-XL DuraGrip Fingerless Work Gloves for Electricians
- protect your hands and keep them warm, but also work with small objects at the same time.
3. OKIAAS Cut Resistant Work Gloves Level 6
- ENHANCED SAFETY】Made of HPPE blended with spandex, steel wire and nylon.
- GOOD ABRASION RESISTANCE】Reinforced coating between thumb and index fingers offers extra endurance.
- FIRM GRIP & TACTILITY】Rough black sandy nitrile finish on palm and fingers guarantees excellent anti-slip performance when holding glass/pipes, even in wet or oily conditions.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE】Reusable cut resistant gloves for handling knife, concrete, metal, blade, glass and building material.
- 60-day Warranty and Size Tip】At OKIAAS, we center on customer satisfaction.
4. Ironclad Heavy Utility Work Gloves HUG
- REINFORCED PALM – Duraclad reinforced saddle, palm, thumb and covered fingers for ultimate durability and increased grip.
- HAND SAFETY – Thermoplastic rubber knuckle protection provides impact and abrasion protection across the knuckles.
- SECURE FIT – Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure provides a secure custom fit for ideal performance
- SWEAT MANAGEMENT FEATURE – Terry cloth sweat wipe conveniently located on the back of the thumb allows you to stay focused on the job at hand with one wipe of the brow.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Machine wash cool.
- ENGINEERED FIT – All Ironclad gloves are designed with our industry leading flawless fit system that defines up to 16 application driven measurements to provide best in class fit.
5. HANDLANDY Work Gloves Men & Women
- Flexible & Breathable Work Gloves: Stretchable spandex design back keep your hands cool and comfortable on the job.
- Touch Screen Work Gloves: With 3 Touch screen compatible fingertips capable for your phone or tablet without having to take the gloves off.
- Terry Cloth On The Thumb: More convenient to wipe your face and sweat away while staying focused on the task at hand.
- Utility Work Gloves with Padded Palm & Knuckle: Synthetic leather palm with foam padding provides hands better support & all-day comfort, gives extra protection from vibration & impact while allowing flexibility.
- Easy On, Easy Off Mechanic Gloves：Supportive neoprene cuff with with hook& loop strips closure cuff for snug secure fit.
6. Carhartt Men’s System 5 Work Glove with Safety Cuff
- Durable cotton duck with System 5 synthetic leather palm and suede cowhide palm patches
- Easy on safety cuff
- System 5 synthetic leather knuckle protection
7. DEX FIT Nitrile Work Gloves FN330
- BEST COMFORTABLE – Ergonomic snug fit to all fingers.
- NON-SLIP EVEN WITH LIGHT OIL & UNDERWATER – Prevent pipe’s slippage and minimize hand fatigue.
- FLEXIBLE & COOL – Breathable WATER-BASED foam nitrile rubber coating for all-day comfort.
- ECONOMICAL AND REUSABLE – Machine washable.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE – CE Qualified and met ANSI Standards. Silicone free
8. CLC Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves
- SHRINK RESISTANT: These work gloves are made with synthetic leather, providing toughness, and helps to resist shrinking/hardening.
- SNAG PROOF: Concealed inner stitching prevents these heavy duty work gloves from snagging on wood or metal.
- STAYS ON: Wing closing strap prevents work gloves from slipping off when they become wet from weather or sweat.
- FLEXIBLE: With stretchable spandex, and Lycra side panels for improved dexterity, these work safety gloves will enable you to do the job without restraint.
- MOBILE FRIENDLY: Reinforced finger tips, with 3 touch screen finger tips, making mobile device use easy.
9. Ansell 97-002-XL ActivArmr Cut HVAC Resistant Gloves with Stainless Steel and DuPont Kevlar
- HVAC – 18G Kevlar w/Intercept Technology with NBR Foam Cut resistant The patented ActivArmrÖ HVAC glove offers superior cut protection, enhanced wet/dry grip and advanced dexterity for working with snips, screws and sheet metal; Made with Ansell’s patent.
10. ACKTRA Ultra-Thin PU Safety WORK GLOVES 12 Pairs
- SEAMLESS NYLON SHELL FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY.
- COATING FOR BEST GRIP.
- FOUR SIZES AND SIX COLORS.
- WE PRICE OUR PRODUCT VERY CAREFULLY.
- WE ARE HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY.