Last Updated on February 6, 2022
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Trombone Gig Bag
62121 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Trombone Gig Bag in this article.
|1||Protec MX309CT Bass Trombone MAX Contoured Case||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Protec MX306CT Tenor Trombone (F-Trigger or Straight) Case||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Gator Cases Lightweight Polyfoam Trombone Case with Removable Strap and Rubber Interlocking Carry Handle; (GL-TROMBONE-F)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Gator Cases Pro-Go Ultimate Guitar Gig Bag; Fits Standard Electric Guitars (G-PG ELECTRIC)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Protec PL239 Platinum Series Tenor Trombone Gig Bag||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Protec Tenor Trombone Contoured PRO PAC Case - Black||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Neotech 801012 Case Sling||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Pro Tec MX306CTS Straight Tenor Trombone MAX Case - Contoured||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Fusion PB-16-B Premium 10.5-Inch Bass Trombone Gig Bag||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Pro Tec Gig Explorer Series Tenor Trombone Bag with Sheet Music Pocket (C239X)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Protec MX309CT Bass Trombone MAX Contoured Case
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook and loop closure
- Lightweight shock absorbing foam frame with tough nylon exterior, case quick-lock closure, and rubber feet.
- Soft non-abrasive plush velvet lining with 2 interior accessory compartments
- Padded backpack straps that tuck away into their own pocket when not in use
- Large front zippered pocket, small accessory zippered pocket, & adjustable shoulder strap included
2. Protec MX306CT Tenor Trombone (F-Trigger or Straight) Case
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame, rugged 600D nylon exterior, and high quality plastic hardware
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap, convenient subway rope handle, and built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away.
- Hook ‘n loop quick-lock closure, long lasting custom molded zippers, and adjustable shoulder strap included.
- Roomy front-side zippered pocket with small accessory zippered pocket
- Molded interior to accommodate both F-trigger or straight horns, soft non-abrasive plush lining, and 2 interior accessory compartments.
3. Gator Cases Lightweight Polyfoam Trombone Case with Removable Strap and Rubber Interlocking Carry Handle; (GL-TROMBONE-F)
- Lightweight Rigid Nylon Exterior with Interlocking Rubberized Carry Handle
- Removable No Slip Rubber Shoulder Strap with Reinforced D-rings and Clips
- Spacious Front Accessory Pocket
- Plush Covered Dense EPS Foam Interior with Internal Mouthpiece Holders
- Designed for Student Sized Instruments
4. Gator Cases Pro-Go Ultimate Guitar Gig Bag; Fits Standard Electric Guitars (G-PG ELECTRIC)
- Ultra- thick padded sidewalls
- Micro-fleece interior
- Protective rain cover
- Multi adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Body Block Internal Shock Absorber
- Interior Dims: Body Length 19.
5. Protec PL239 Platinum Series Tenor Trombone Gig Bag
- High-density 20mm foam padding, wood panel supports in the bell and bottom areas, modular interior blocks for a customized snug fit with soft tear resistant lining.
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with custom metal hardware, durable molded rubber feet, & large instrument opening for easy access.
- Thickly padded built-in backpack straps with tuck away pocket and includes removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.
- Large exterior stand pocket with built-in mouthpiece pouch and organizer, full size sheet music pocket.
- Padded handle wrap with secure hook & loop closure and subway rope handle
6. Protec Tenor Trombone Contoured PRO PAC Case – Black
- Fits most F-attachment tenor trombone makes and models, accommodates bells up to 9.
- Compact shock absorbing wood frame, weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching, high quality metal hardware and stitching, long lasting custom molded zippers, dual-corded handle design with comfortable padded handle wrap.
- Soft non-abrasive blue velvet lining, instrument secure strap secure by hook and loop closure, slide storage with padded slide cover, large accessory storage zippered compartment, & includes padded mouthpiece pouch with hook and loop closure.
- Large exterior pocket with built-in organizer for small accessories, QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering, rubber runners protect corners and zipper tape from impacts, durable molded rubber feet.
- Includes thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware, luggage ID tag, and backpackable with optional backpack strap (Protec sku: BPSTRAP, Amazon ASIN: B0002KX5E6).
7. Neotech 801012 Case Sling
- Designed for most instrument cases or bags
- Tapered neoprene pad with non-skid surface hugs the shoulder while the instrument case is held securely against the back.
- Attaches with metal swivel hooks or 1″ wide webbing
- Fully adjustable in length 25″ – 57″ (63,5cm – 144,8cm)
- Made in the USA
8. Pro Tec MX306CTS Straight Tenor Trombone MAX Case – Contoured
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame, high quality plastic hardware, rugged 600D nylon exterior, and hook ‘n loop quick-lock case closure.
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap and built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away.
- Convenient subway rope handle, durable molded rubber feet, and adjustable shoulder strap included
- Long lasting custom molded zippers and front-side zippered pocket with small accessory zippered pocket.
- Soft non-abrasive plush lining and 2 interior accessory compartments
9. Fusion PB-16-B Premium 10.5-Inch Bass Trombone Gig Bag
- Jacquard exterior, a hardwearing, water resistant, rip-stop polyester material.
- 30 mm (1.18″) high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Removable rigid slide pouch
- Comfortable, padded backpack straps with integrated flow system plus chest and waist belts
- Fuse-On systems lets you attach Fusion accessories bags to your instrument bag
10. Pro Tec Gig Explorer Series Tenor Trombone Bag with Sheet Music Pocket (C239X)
- Fits most trombone makes/ models and is designed for slim lightweight horn protection with generous storage capacity for sheet music and other accessories.
- Durable abrasion resistant nylon exterior with thick protective 20mm padding along with reinforced puncture resistant bell protection against damage.
- Comfortable carrying handles with padded handle Wrap, subway handle, includes shoulder strap, and built-in backpack straps with tuck-away pocket.
- Rear side sheet music pocket and reinforced puncture resistant slide storage pocket
Trombone Gig Bag Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Trombone Gig Bag stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Trombone Gig Bag in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Trombone Gig Bag for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Trombone Gig Bag Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Trombone Gig Bag in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Trombone Gig Bag currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Trombone Gig Bag based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Trombone Gig Bag before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Trombone Gig Bag they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Trombone Gig Bag, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Trombone Gig Bag before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Trombone Gig Bag will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Trombone Gig Bag if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Trombone Gig Bag on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.