Last Updated on April 30, 2022
If you have a baseboard heater, you probably know that they can be a real pain to keep running. They're slow to heat up, and they tend to be more energy-intensive than other types of heating. That's why it's so important to invest in a smart thermostat if you want to make sure your baseboard heater is running as efficiently as possible.
List for Best Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters
Here are the top 10 best smart thermostats for baseboard heaters:
|1||Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Google Nest Thermostat - Smart Thermostat for Home - Programmable Wifi Thermostat - Snow||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||ecobee Lite SmartThermostat, Black||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Sinopé Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat for Electric Heating TH1124WF (Works with Amazon Alexa) 4000 W / 240 V||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Mysa Smart Thermostat for Electric in-Floor Heating||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Choose The Best Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters
A smart thermostat can help you save energy and money on your baseboard heaters. A smart thermostat lets you control your heating from your phone or computer, so you can save energy while you’re away. Some models even have sensors that can automatically turn off your heater when no one is home, so it doesn’t waste energy.
1. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home
- Privacy Protection: Sensi Won’T Sell Your Personal Information To Third Parties
- Save About 23% On Hvac Energy: The Energy Star-Certified Sensi Smart Thermostat Can Help You Save Energy With Features Like Flexible Scheduling, Remote Access And Usage Reports.
- Easy Diy Installation: Use The Built-In Level And Step-By-Step App Instructions For A Quick Installation.
- Smart Maintenance: Sensi Can Help Monitor The Performance And Efficiency Of Your Hvac System By Delivering Valuable Usage Reports, Alerts About Your Equipment, And Maintenance Reminders Like Filter Replacement.
2. Google Nest Thermostat – Smart Thermostat for Home – Programmable Wifi Thermostat – Snow
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
- Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone.
- Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Savings Finder looks for more ways your thermostat can help you save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app; check with your energy provider to learn more about rebates and more ways to save on a Nest thermostat.
- Smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring, which looks out for your heating and cooling systems; sends an alert if something doesn’t seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier.
- It’s easy to install your thermostat, typically in 30 minutes or less, with everything you need included in the box; it’s compatible with 85% of heating and cooling systems.
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.
- The limited warranty for this product applies only if purchased from Amazon.
3. ecobee Lite SmartThermostat
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most.
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription).
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
4. Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa works with 120-240V electric baseboards and electric fan-forced heaters and requires one neutral or second live wire.
- 40% Smaller + New Features, Including Adaptive Display Technology.
- Adaptive Brightness Technology – Use Sleep and Wake on Approach to Set Your Preferred Display Brightness.
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Use the app to set a schedule for your thermostat in less than a minute.
- Quick Install — Mysa installs easily in 15 minutes or less with step-by-step online guides and videos.
- Adjust your home heating from anywhere on your Android or iOS device.
5. Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
6. Sinopé Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat for Electric Heating TH1124WF (Works with Amazon Alexa) 4000 W / 240 V
- COMPATIBLE WITH ELECTRIC HEATING.
- UNIVERSAL INSTALLATION. Compatible with 2 or 4 wire connections.
- WORKS WITH Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Neviweb.
- GREATER COMFORT. Discover unequaled temperature accuracy thanks to the triac switching.
- EXCEPTIONAL SMART HOME EXPERIENCE.
7. Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V) convectors and radiant ceilings Product dimensions (WxDxH) 4 8 x 1 2 x 5 inches.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0 5°F
- Fast easy two-wire installation
8. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills; 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
9. Mysa Smart Thermostat for Electric in-Floor Heating
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa is designed for electric underfloor heating and retrofits with most existing brands.
- Class A GFCI Protector — Mysa is safe to enjoy worry-free and comfortably in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Sleek, Minimalist Design — Mysa’s premium look subtly enhances your home’s style.
- Quick Install — Mysa installs easily in 20 minutes or less with step-by-step online guides and videos.
10. Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 – 240 volt, 4 wire.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smart Thermostat For Baseboard Heaters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.