Last Updated on April 30, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 47082 reviews available online for Scope For A 50 Caliber, choose the finest ones and written Scope For A 50 Caliber Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Scope For A 50 Caliber from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Scope For A 50 Caliber for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Scope For A 50 Caliber
Choosing the right products can be difficult with so many options available. 47082 reviews for you. With this in mind, we decided to review the Scope For A 50 Caliber based on customer ratings to help you decide which product suits your needs best.
|1||BURRIS FullField II 3-9x40 Scope||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Vortex Optics Crossfire II Dead Hold BDC Reticle Riflescope||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||CVLIFE 3-9x40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Monstrum G2 6-24x50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment - Black||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Traditions Performance Firearms Muzzleloader Hunter Series Scope - 3-9x40||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Pinty 3-9X40 Red Green Rangefinder Illuminated Optical Rifle Scope||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Traditions Performance Firearms One Piece Scope Base for Traditions Break-Open Muzzleloader Rifles||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||UUQ 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Range Finder Reticle W/Green Laser - Holographic Reflex Red Dot Sight - 5 Brightness Modes Flashlight||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Sightmark .50 Cal Boresight with Green Laser||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
The 10 picks, Best Scope For A 50 Caliber
1. BURRIS FullField II 3-9×40 Scope
- Popular and premium traditional hunting scope at an affordable price; High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission; Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field; Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy.
- Nitrogen-filled scope tube prevents fogging, even in cold and rain, and is waterproof; Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest recoil.
- Fullfield II variable power 3x-9x-40mm ballistic plex matte black
- 1-piece tube construction, reinforced quad-seal gas seals and Hi-Lume Multi-coated lenses
- Water, fog and shockproof
- 1 inch tube, hunter turrets
- Forever warranty
2. Vortex Optics Crossfire II Dead Hold BDC Reticle Riflescope
- The 3-9×40 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance.
3. CVLIFE 3-9×40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts
- Specification: 3-9×40
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Diameter: 1.57
- Exit pupil: 0.2
- Length: 12.20
4. Monstrum G2 6-24×50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment - Black
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification, a 50mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction.
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens – or AO – that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation.
- Touch-button controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments.
- Package also includes set of high profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a felt drawstring carrying bag, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery.
5. Traditions Performance Firearms Muzzleloader Hunter Series Scope – 3-9×40
- Multi-coated crystal lenses provide increased clarity even in low-light conditions
- Nitrogen Filled, Compact Design
- 3″ eye relief with rubber fast-focus eye piece
- Waterproof, shockproof, and fogproof
6. Pinty 3-9X40 Red Green Rangefinder Illuminated Optical Rifle Scope
- Green and red illuminations, 5-level brightness available, magnifications from 3X up to 9X, ultimate clarity and superior eyepiece guaranteed.
- Field of view: 14′-25′ @ 100yards; windage & elevation click value: 1/4 MOA 1/4″ @ 100yards, 2.
- Rangefinder reticle provides fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances.
- Two 1’’ complementary scope rings to be easily mounted onto any 20mm Picatinny or Weaver mount rails.
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filled reticle ensures outstanding water and fog-proof performance.
7. Traditions Performance Firearms One Piece Scope Base for Traditions Break-Open Muzzleloader Rifles
- Weaver style aluminum base
- One piece scope base
- Fits Traditions break-open models
- Blued finish
- Includes mounting screws and wrench
8. UUQ 4-16×50 AO Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Range Finder Reticle W/Green Laser – Holographic Reflex Red Dot Sight – 5 Brightness Modes Flashlight
- NEW ADD ON: 5 lighting modes LED flashlight (high/ medium/ low/ strobe/ SOS) can satisfy your hunting needs in dark environment.
- NEW UPGRADE: Adjustable objective with parallax from 15 Yds.
- NEW CONTROL SYSTEM: Reflex sight uses new electronic button control system for easier setup and operate.
- Each scope part has universal 20mm mount individually, detachable and fit standard 20mm picatinny or weaver rail.
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
9. Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 3.3-Inch Eye Relief
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
10. Sightmark .50 Cal Boresight with Green Laser
- 5Mw 532nm class IIIA green laser
- Precision accuracy due to compact and lightweight size
- Reliable and durable boresight that is easy to pack and travel
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system
- Reduce wasted cartridges and shells
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Scope For A 50 Caliber currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Scope For A 50 Caliber based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Scope For A 50 Caliber before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Scope For A 50 Caliber they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Scope For A 50 Caliber, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Scope For A 50 Caliber before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Scope For A 50 Caliber will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Scope For A 50 Caliber if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Scope For A 50 Caliber on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.