Last Updated on June 6, 2022
Comparison Table Chart for Best Scanner Antenna Cable
Our team scanned 46054 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Scanner Antenna Cable in this article.
|1||Right Angle BNC to SO-239 Adapter||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Scanner Radio Mini Magnet Mount Mobile Scanner Antenna - w/SMA Connector||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||MOOKEERF BNC Male to BNC Male Coax Cable 25ft||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Bingfu VHF UHF Car Truck Police Scanner Adhesive Mount Antenna Vehicle Ham Radio Amateur Radio Mobile Scanner BNC Male Dipole Antenna Compatible with Uniden Bearcat Whistler Radio Shack Radio Scanner||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||wlaniot Vehicle/Car Mobile Radio VHF/UHF Dual Band Antenna BNC Male Connector Magnetic Base Mount 5M RG58 Cable for BC125AT Scanner||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||GRA-D3000 75MHz-3GHz Super Broadband Discone Scanner Base Antenna with 32.8ft RG-58A/U Cable||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Eightwood BNC Bulkhead Female to BNC Male Right Angle Coax Cable RG58 10 Feet for Wireless Mobile Receiver Antenna||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Bingfu BNC Male to Female Bulkhead Mount RG58 Coax Jumper Cable 3m 10 feet for Wireless Microphone System Receiver CB Radio UHF VHF Ham Radio Amateur Radio Mobile Radio Antenna Patch Panel Rack Mount||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Eightwood NMO 3/4 inch Mount to BNC Male Coax Connector Extension Cable RG58 16.4 Feet for CB & Handheld Radio||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||SUPERBAT PL259 UHF Male to BNC Male Right Angle RG58 Coaxial Cable for CB Radio Jumper Cable Amateur Ham Radio Scanner Antenna SWR Meter Dummy Load Extension Cable||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Right Angle BNC to SO-239 Adapter
- This SO239 to BNC adapter works great with antennas, handheld radios, HT, scanners, transceivers, Wi-Fi, telecom, coaxial cables, LMR, wireless LAN devices, microwave applications and digital communication system.
- 90 degree adapter is convenient to be used in tight space.
- High quality, made with brass material, nickle plated body, gold plated contacts for higher signal transmission and extremely low signal loss.
- Come with 2-Pack, which can save you much and makes you always have a backup.
- We offer worry-free warranty and friendly customer service within 12 months for your confident purchase.
2. Scanner Radio Mini Magnet Mount Mobile Scanner Antenna – w/SMA Connector
- Wide Band Compact Antenna for Scanners & Scanning receivers!
- Freq. 25-1200Mhz receive!
- Genuine Procomm Brand item in a Procomm Branded Package! Approx. 15″ tall slim & thin!
- Includes Mini Magnet mount with 12ft of low loss RG-174 Cable.
- Has an “SMA” Connecter installed, Great for direct fit into Uniden SDS100 Home Patrol, BCD-396XT, BCD436HP, BCD396T, BC-346XT & radios with ‘SMA’ antenna jack.
3. MOOKEERF BNC Male to BNC Male Coax Cable 25ft
- LOW LOSS] – This low loss bnc cable is made of highly tinned copper braid shields and pure copper which could maximum protect the signal over large distance.
- LOW VSWR] – The VSWR of this bnc coax cable is 1.
- Well Built Structure] – The inner conductor of this rg58 bnc cable is made of solid copper, the outer conductor is made of bonded Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Prevent Fall Apart Connector] – Compared with other bnc cable, our heating shrinking tube is up to 2.
- Applications] – This bnc male to bnc male cable is support to transfer both RF and video signals.
4. Bingfu VHF UHF Car Truck Police Scanner Adhesive Mount Antenna Vehicle Ham Radio Amateur Radio Mobile Scanner BNC Male Dipole Antenna Compatible with Uniden Bearcat Whistler Radio Shack Radio Scanner
- Frequency Range: 20MHz – 1300MHz; Compatible with: Public Radio Scanner, Ham Radio, Two Way Radio, Walkie Talkie, Mobile Radio; VSWR: < 2.
- Package List: 1 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown);
- Compatible with Uniden Radio Scanner: SR30C, Bearcat BC125AT, BCD436HP, BC75XLT, BCD325P2, BC355N, BCD996P2, BC365CRS, BCT15X, BCD536HP, BC345CRS, BCD996XT, BC278CLT, BC350A, BC350C, BC355C, BC340CRS, BC370CRS, BC700A, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC860XLT, BC895XLT, BC898T, BCT7, BCT8, BC75XLT, BC55, BC60XLT, BC80XLT, BC72XLT, BC92XLT, BC95XLT, BC100, SC230, BC200, SC200, SC150, SC180, SC235, BC120, BC72, BC80, BC246, BR330;.
- Compatible with Whistler Radio Scanner: WS1040 WS1088 WS1010 WS1080 WS1025 WS1065 TRX1 TRX2;
- Compatible with Radio Shack Radio Scanner: PRO-2018 PRO-197 PRO-650 PRO-163 PRO-405 PRO-528 PRO-668 PRO-94 PRO-404 PRO-95 PRO-62 PRO-83;.
5. wlaniot Vehicle/Car Mobile Radio VHF/UHF Dual Band Antenna BNC Male Connector Magnetic Base Mount 5M RG58 Cable for BC125AT Scanner
- Frequency: VHF:136-174MHZ; UHF:400-470MHZ Gain: 2.
- Suitable for car mobile Radio station，for BCD996P2 BC75XLT BC125AT Scanner antenna
- Rubberized Magnet Cover no body scratching,Won’t rip off in high speeds or winds
- Package Contents:1* VHF/UHF Dual Band Stealth Antenna.1* Magnetic Mount with 5M/16.4ft Cable
- Never worry about any security problems.
6. GRA-D3000 75MHz-3GHz Super Broadband Discone Scanner Base Antenna with 32.8ft RG-58A/U Cable
- Ultra-wideband broadband design 75 to 3000 MHz receive, 144/430/900/1200 MHz transmit.
- Compact and lightweight design enables antenna to be installed on balcony railing at an apartment or condominium.
- Ideal for 2m, 1-1/4m, 70cm, 33cm and 23cm amateur bands.
- Excellent “shop” antenna for testing various transmitters on a single coax.
- 100% made in Taiwan.
7. Eightwood BNC Bulkhead Female to BNC Male Right Angle Coax Cable RG58 10 Feet for Wireless Mobile Receiver Antenna
- BNC jumper cable 50ohm; connector 1:BNC female bulkhead straight; Connector 2: BNC male 90 degree
- The bnc connectors made from brass, nickel-plated for repeated connects / disconnects and secure signal connection.
- High performance flexible RG58 coax cable; Cable length: 10 feet/ 305cm
- Application: used to connect mobile antenna and mobile transceiver, including BNC receiver antennas, VHF UHF Ham radios, CB radios, amateur radios, radio scanners,etc.
- Package includes: 1pc RG58 BNC male to female extension cable,heat shrink on both ends
8. Bingfu BNC Male to Female Bulkhead Mount RG58 Coax Jumper Cable 3m 10 feet for Wireless Microphone System Receiver CB Radio UHF VHF Ham Radio Amateur Radio Mobile Radio Antenna Patch Panel Rack Mount
- Application: CB Radio, Police Radio Scanner, Mobile Radio, Two Way Radio, Ham Radio, Radio Scanner, Amateur Radio;.
- Application: Boat Ship Marine GPS Navigation Antenna;
- Application: Signal Source Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Antenna Analyzer, Oscilloscope Scope, Signal Function Generator, Time Domain Reflectometer, Ultrasonic Flaw Detector;.
- Compatible with CCTV Surveillance Vedio Camera Monitor DVR Recorder, Wireless Microphone System Receriver, Antenna Cable Patch Panel Rack Mount Front Mount;.
- Package List: 1 x Cable (As the Picture Shown)
9. Eightwood NMO 3/4 inch Mount to BNC Male Coax Connector Extension Cable RG58 16.4 Feet for CB & Handheld Radio
- NMO to BNC extension cord; Connector 1: BNC male straight; Connector 2: NMO Mount coax connector; Impedance: 50ohm.
- Cable type:RG58; Cable length:5 meters /16.4 feet
- Used for antennas, coaxial cable, radio scanner, ham radio transceiver, CB radio handheld & amateur radio equipment.
- Application: for standard vehicle roof mount antenna installation; used with NMO style antenna
- Package includes: 1pc NMO to BNC jumper; Each cable is cut by machine and made by manual,they will be tested 3 times before shipment.
10. SUPERBAT PL259 UHF Male to BNC Male Right Angle RG58 Coaxial Cable for CB Radio Jumper Cable Amateur Ham Radio Scanner Antenna SWR Meter Dummy Load Extension Cable
- Type: bnc male to pl259 male cable, Cable type: RG58 coaxial cable; Length: 20 ft;
- Connetor: PL259 UHF Male to BNC Male 90-degree | impedance: 50 Ohm
- Application: Antenna Analyzer, Scanner Antenna, Amateur Radio Ham Radio, Watt Power SWR Meter,Dummy Load, Surge Protector, Lightning Arrester, Signal Amplifier Booster Repeater, Power Divider Splitter, Combiner.
- Package Included: 1pcs PL259 UHF Male to BNC Male Right Angle RG58 Coaxial Cable
- Service Guarantee】Never worry about any security problems.
Scanner Antenna Cable Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Scanner Antenna Cable stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Scanner Antenna Cable in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Scanner Antenna Cable for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Scanner Antenna Cable Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Scanner Antenna Cable in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Scanner Antenna Cable currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Scanner Antenna Cable based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Scanner Antenna Cable before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Scanner Antenna Cable they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Scanner Antenna Cable, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Scanner Antenna Cable before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Scanner Antenna Cable will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Scanner Antenna Cable if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Scanner Antenna Cable on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.