Last Updated on February 6, 2022
You can trust our selection for Rescue Throw Bag Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 61316 reviews for Rescue Throw Bag and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rescue Throw Bag where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rescue Throw Bag.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Rescue Throw Bag
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Rescue Throw Bag after analyzing 61316 reviews.
|1||NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag (Orange, 3/8IN x 75 FT)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Skog Å Kust Rescue Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating Reflective Rope (Orange Reflective, 50' x 8mm)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70ft Rope. Throwable Safety Device for Kayaking||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Mustang Survival Corp 75' Rope Throw Bag PRO||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Scotty #793 Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating MFP Line||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Obcursco Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||NovelBee Rescue Throw Rope Bag with 5/16 Inch x 70 Feet Braided Floating Polypropylene Line for Kayak and Boat Emergency||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Zixar Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Feet of Rope in 3/10 Inch Tensile Strength Rated to 1844lbs||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||IDGGDI Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag (Orange, 3/8IN x 75 FT)
- 75-FOOT ROPE FOR PLENTY OF RANGE: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water.
- QUICK-DRYING DESIGN: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet.
- HIGH VISIBILITY IN LOW LIGHT: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters.
- 1,900-POUND STRENGTH: The rope has a 1,900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water.
- EASY THROWING AND RELOADING: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
2. Skog Å Kust Rescue Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating Reflective Rope (Orange Reflective, 50′ x 8mm)
- HIGH QUALITY & DEPENDABLE: Constructed from waterproof nylon that is coated with TPU and features high-frequency welded seams our throw rope bag is built to last! It comes paired with 50′ of durable and strong 8mm (5/16″) polypropylene braided rope.
- IT FLOATS: Our rescue bag is made with a layer of closed-cell foam that keeps it buoyant, the braided rope also floats on top of the water making sure it is easy to see and grab in an emergency scenario.
- EASY TO SPOT: Our custom made high visibility orange rope is constructed with a strand of interwoven reflective material, and the bright orange bag features a reflective logo and band making it easier to see in low-light conditions, or at night.
- GET ATTENTION: Our throwable bag features an adjustable strap and clip, so it is easy to attach it to your kayak, canoe, boat or lifeguard station, The clip also doubles an emergency whistle to help get attention in a pinch.
- SHOP RISK FREE: We’re so sure you’ll love rescue throw bags, they come with our satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
3. Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70ft Rope. Throwable Safety Device for Kayaking
- Exactly What You Need for a Rescue: When you need to rescue someone overboard, the intensity of the situation and the emotions involved can make it hard to think.
- Optimal Design and Performance: Our 12-inch by 5-inch rescue bag is built to perform.
- Quick and Easy to Operate: In an emergency, you need a throw bag that’s easy to operate.
- Convenient to Repack and Reuse: A throw bag that can only be used once isn’t very functional.
- Travel Prepared for Emergencies: When you’re out on the water, whether it’s kayaking, canoeing, sailing, or swimming, there aren’t always lifeguards around in case of an emergency.
4. Mustang Survival Corp 75′ Rope Throw Bag PRO
- Long distance throwing characteristics
- Easy and fast to re-load
- Excellent rope shock loading properties
- Accepts APALS mini strobe in bag
- Self draining
5. NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
- COLORFUL: Highly visible for fast emergency use with orange-colored bag and yellow-colored rope
- FLOATS: Buoyant, internal foam material keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: The simple clip system keeps safety gear secured to the side of your transport
- EXTENDS: 70-foot-long polypropylene rope accommodates smoother throws and longer throw distance
- DURABLE: Reinforced loops on both ends of rope accommodate up to 950 pounds; Rope dimensions (L x D): 70 feet x 0.
6. Scotty #793 Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating MFP Line
- Country Of Origin : Canada
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 11.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.55 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
7. Obcursco Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope
- Durable Throw Rope: Made of PE and polyester, which has high performance on tear and abrasion resistance (Specification: 70 feet long * 1/3 inch diameter and tensile strength: 1500 lbs.
- Highly Visible Design: Bright orange throw bag with dual reflective tapes and the Line with reflective tracer woven sewn into the cover of line increase visibility and safety.
- Compact Throw Bag: Made of great durability 600D oxford fabric, the bag has adjustable side release buckle with a drawstring closure.
- Floating Water Device: Internal foam at the bottom of bag and floating rescue rope keep our rescue bags on water surface to help those drowning easy to see and grasp it.
- Safety Emergency Equipment: Water Rescue Throw Rope is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater Kayaking, Boating, Paddling, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Canoeing, Swimming.
8. NovelBee Rescue Throw Rope Bag with 5/16 Inch x 70 Feet Braided Floating Polypropylene Line for Kayak and Boat Emergency
- Reflective tape width:1″
- Rope dia.:5/16″;Length:70′
- Durable orange fabric bag
- Braided floating polypropylene Line
- High Visibility Water Rescue Safety Equipment
9. Zixar Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Feet of Rope in 3/10 Inch Tensile Strength Rated to 1844lbs
- Perfect Throwing Distance】 Zixar rescue throw bag is well made and make your time on the water safe and relax! This rescue bag is a perfect size for a ‘quick & close’ water rescue.
- Sturdy Life Line】 The emergency rope is weaved with 32 strands tightly, 3/10 inch diameter, 1844 pound tensile strength providing a firm hold, which can suit for most of water rescue and withstand all weather conditions.
- Professional Design】 A floating grab ring is attached in the rescue throw line, which will be easier to be seen and hold for person who wet exit from the boat.
- Superior Rope Bag】 The rope bag is solid construction made of high quality oxford fabric and contain a insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress, in addition the drawstring at top makes for smoother throws and reloading.
- Multiple Uses and Easy to Use】 Our water safety throw bags are designed for multiple purposes; It is a must have for any water activity such as kayaking, canoeing, sailing and ice fishing.
10. IDGGDI Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope
- A Necessity for Water Rescue】 IDGGDI water rescue throw bag is a great addition to your boat, every raft, kayak, and canoe should be equipped with one, (please practice throwing the rescue bag before getting on the river).
- Durable Throw Rope】 Throw rope made by polypropylene, strong, durable, lightweight and easy to carry, working load up to 1000lbs, 70ftx5/16″ diameter, much more reliable for all rescue needs.
- Easy to Use Throw Bag】This is an easy to use throw bag, just throw the bag to your target and the line extends out, pull the bag back, open the clasp on the end, and just gently feed the line back in.
- Highly Visible & Floating Design】Rope features reflective tracer woven and the bright orange nylon bag with silver reflective band for low light situations, both the bag and rope float for good visibility on the water, allowing quick rescue.
- Wide Application】A throw bag is an essential piece of gear for any whitewater paddlers, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, swimming, prepare yourself for emergencies on the water with IDGGDI Rescue Throw Bags.
Rescue Throw Bag Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rescue Throw Bag stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rescue Throw Bag in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rescue Throw Bag for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rescue Throw Bag Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rescue Throw Bag in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rescue Throw Bag currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rescue Throw Bag based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rescue Throw Bag before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rescue Throw Bag they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rescue Throw Bag, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rescue Throw Bag before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rescue Throw Bag will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rescue Throw Bag if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rescue Throw Bag on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.