Last Updated on May 15, 2022
Are you looking for Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires Reviews? Our experts found 54437 number of feedback online for "Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires. On selected products for the Best Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Table Chart for Best Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires
Choosing the right products can be difficult with so many options available. 54437 reviews for you. With this in mind, we decided to review the Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires based on customer ratings to help you decide which product suits your needs best.
|1||Hankook DynaPro HT RH12 all_ Season Radial Tire-265/60R18 110T SL-ply||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Yokohama AVID ASCEND GT Touring Radial Tire - 225/60R18 100H||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||MICHELIN Defender T + H All-Season Radial Car Tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 225/60R18 100H Tire||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Firestone All Season Touring Tire 265/60R18 110 T||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Vercelli VC295 Strada II All-Season Radial Tire - 225/40R18 92W||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Kumho Solus TA71 All-Season Tire - 225/60R18 100V||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II Performance Radial Tire-235/60R18XL 107V||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Firestone Firehawk AS All Season Performance Tire 225/60R18 100 V||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Falken WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL All- Terrain Radial Tire-225/60R18 100H||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Hankook DynaPro HT RH12 all_ Season Radial Tire-265/60R18 110T SL-ply
- Evenly dispersed block stiffness – same level of stiffness in the center and the shoulder for stronger grip and traction, prevents irregular wear.
- Unit-Directional V-shaped main groove enhances streamline form and also improves aquaplaning ability at high speeds.
- Wide angle grooves increase block stiffness, further enhancing tire’s grip and traction
- Engraved pattern name along the groove creates an exquisite product image
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 2337 pounds
2. Yokohama AVID ASCEND GT Touring Radial Tire – 225/60R18 100H
- Country of Origin : Japan
- The Package Height of the Product is 9.1 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 28.8 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 28.8 inches
3. MICHELIN Defender T + H All-Season Radial Car Tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire’s contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear.
- IntelliSipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning.
- Comfort Control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving
- 80,000 miles manufacturer’s treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/60R18 103H.
4. Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 225/60R18 100H Tire
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
5. Firestone All Season Touring Tire 265/60R18 110 T
- A Tire You Can Count On
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With a 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance
- Specially engineered to provide performance in wet, dry, and snowy conditions with traction and handling all year long.
6. Vercelli VC295 Strada II All-Season Radial Tire – 225/40R18 92W
- Tire only
- Soft directional pattern grooves for noise reduction and a quiet ride
- Solid Center rib for driving stability
- Large blocks for high performance handling
- M+S rated all season tire
7. Kumho Solus TA71 All-Season Tire – 225/60R18 100V
- Excellent wet traction provided by the four wide grooves, which evacuate water quickly.
- Tiny gripping edges created by angled snow sipes are fine-tuned for traction on cold, slick surfaces.
- Exceptional grip and steering response in any weather, driven by an advanced asymmetric tread and oversized contact area.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
8. Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II Performance Radial Tire-235/60R18XL 107V
- Treadlife: 65,000 miles
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Touring
- Car Type: Truck/SUV
- Load Range XL, 4-Ply Rated, 4-PR
9. Firestone Firehawk AS All Season Performance Tire 225/60R18 100 V
- Delivers All-Season Performance
- Improved Water Evacuation for More Control on Wet Roads
- Sport Performance at a Great Value
- Country of Origin : Mexico
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
10. Falken WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL All- Terrain Radial Tire-225/60R18 100H
- Country of Origin : Japan
- The Package Height of the Product is 9.0 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 28.7 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 28.7 inches
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 1764 pounds
Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rated 225 60r18 All Season Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.