Last Updated on June 2, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 57656 reviews available online for Miata Exhaust, choose the finest ones and written Miata Exhaust Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Miata Exhaust from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Miata Exhaust for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Miata Exhaust
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Miata Exhaust after analyzing 57656 reviews.
|1||Compatible with Mazda Miata MX5 1.8 Stainless Steel T25/T28 Top Mount Turbo Manifold||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Walker Exhaust Standard EPA 15777 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System - Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||BETTERCLOUD Stainless Catback Back Exhaust Muffler Fit for 1989-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 Eunos 1.6/1.8L||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||BORLA 11919 Exhaust System||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||BLACKHORSE-RACING 4" Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Compatible with Mazda Miata MX5 1.8 Stainless Steel T25/T28 Top Mount Turbo Manifold
- Application: 94-05 Mazda Miata, 90-98 Mazda Protege, 91-96 Mercury Tracer, Escort
- Tubular Design to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
- TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
- Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
- Standard T25/T28 Configuration Outlet
2. ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …
- Polished 4 Inch Tip
- Removes 2nd Cat
- Weighs 25.55 Lbs
3. Walker Exhaust Standard EPA 15777 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- EPA COMPLIANT — For use on pre-OBD vehicles, 1995 and older.
- DIRECT-FIT DESIGN — Direct-fit bolt-on replacement solution with OE-style hangers, brackets, routings and heat shields for easy installation that doesn’t require specialized fabrication and/or welding.
- STRONG AND DURABLE — Features thick OE-style flanges, hangers and brackets for strength and durability.
- OE-STYLE DESIGN — Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter.
4. Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System – Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY
- 2.25 Inch piping
- 4 Inch exhaust tip
- Stainless Steel construction
5. Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement for 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Mazda Miata
- Piping Size: 2.25″
- Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Product dimensions are precisely measured to ensure it fits your vehicles
- Stainless steel design makes the product resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and durability
6. BETTERCLOUD Stainless Catback Back Exhaust Muffler Fit for 1989-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 Eunos 1.6/1.8L
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability.
- Piping is mandrel bent and measures 2.25″ in diameter; O2 Sensor Ports: 0
- The N1 style muffler features a removable silencer with a 4.0″ Tip
- Increases horsepower and toque 5-15hp depending on current engine setup.
- This exhaust is designed to increase the exhaust flow and let you engine breath better.
7. BORLA 11919 Exhaust System
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :45.0 ” L x21.0 ” W x11.0 ” H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :26.0lbs
8. ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93
- 3 Piece Design
- 2.5 Inch Piping
- 4 Inch Tip
9. BLACKHORSE-RACING 4″ Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Fitment: Fits 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 Mazda Miata MX5 1.6L
- Piping Size: 2.25″, O2 Sensor Ports: 0, Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Performance exhaust systems are based on factory style, with deep sound.
- Thanks for your encouraging review and feedback! It really increases our service level and passion of work! Incase you meet problem with our products, please contact us first before you give feedback and review.
10. Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust
- Made of corrosion resistant aircraft quality stainless steel which decreases the fatigue incurred on these parts during high performance uses.
- BORLA uses patented straight-through and multi-core technology to help increase horsepower and torque.
- Precision manufactured using aircraft-quality stainless steel, guaranteed to look like new for one million miles.
- Includes a rear exit single round angle-cut intercooled tip
Miata Exhaust Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Miata Exhaust stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Miata Exhaust in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Miata Exhaust for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Miata Exhaust Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Miata Exhaust in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Miata Exhaust currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Miata Exhaust based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Miata Exhaust before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Miata Exhaust they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Miata Exhaust, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Miata Exhaust before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Miata Exhaust will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Miata Exhaust if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Miata Exhaust on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.