Last Updated on April 17, 2022
Comparison Table Chart for Best Kiritsuke Knife
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Kiritsuke Knife after analyzing 56228 reviews.
|1||DALSTRONG - Kiritsuke Chef Knife - 8.5" - Omega Series - American BD1N-VX - Hyper Steel - w/Sheath||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||[9.5-Inch]Kiritsuke Chef Knife, FANTECK Kitchen Knife Damascus Pro Sharp VG10 High Carbon Stainless Steel 67-Layer Meat Sushi Fruit Cutting Chef Knife[Gift Box]Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle-Acrylic Rim||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||FINDKING 9 inch Kiritsuke Knife Dynasty Series-3 Layer 9CR18MOV clad Steel w/Octagon Handle Gyuto Knife||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||MITSUMOTO SAKARI 8 inch Japanese Kiritsuke Chef Knife||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||TUO Kiritsuke Knife 8.5" - Japanese Professional Chef Knife with Black Titanium Coated Blade - Japanese AUS-8 Stainless Steel Pakkawood Handle - Dark Knight Series with Sheath & Gift Box||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||DALSTRONG Kiritsuke Chef Knife - 8.5" - Shogun Series - Damascus - Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel - Sheath||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Miyabi Mizu SG2 9.5" Kiritsuke Knife||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||MITSUMOTO SAKARI 9 inch Japanese Kiritsuke Chef Knife||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Shun Classic 8-Inch Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife; Chef’s Knife With 68 Layers of Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding; Handcrafted in Japan; Multi-purpose Knife Handles Full Range of Kitchen Tasks||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. DALSTRONG – Kiritsuke Chef Knife – 8.5″ – Omega Series – American BD1N-VX – Hyper Steel – w/Sheath
- The Omega Series Knives are a precision made instrument.
- The “LiquidMetal” pattern on the blade reduces drag and increases efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep.
- The G10 woven fibreglass handle is near impervious to heat, cold and moisture and is presented in a midnight black with subtle dark red colorings.
- A black PU leather sheath with button clip and distinctive red-stitching is also included to ensure the blades stylish protection and your own safety.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE.
2. [9.5-Inch]Kiritsuke Chef Knife
- Brilliant 9.
- Advanced Craftsmanship Makes the Greatest Kiritsuke Knife Blade】Expertly crafted from 67 Layers VG10 Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel which has a good Corrosion Resistance, exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
- Premium Handle Material and Exceptional Comfortable Handle Design】The handle material is made from Military-Grade G10 WOVEN FIBREGLASS Handle, it is near impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- Exquisite Gift Box and a Knife Sheath】This 9.
- Fanteck 100% Trust】Striving for 100% satisfaction with every customers is our eternal pursuit.
3. FINDKING 9 inch Kiritsuke Knife Dynasty Series-3 Layer 9CR18MOV clad Steel w/Octagon Handle Gyuto Knife
- DYNASTY SERIES BLADE QUALITY – Findking’s dynasty series uses 9CR18MOV.
- DYNASTY SERIES HANDLE – is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user.
- WEIGHT/BALANCE- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet.
- DESIGN- Dynasty series chef knives are designed to show the beauty of eastern chef’s knives.
- OUR PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of Findking’s products.
4. Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife
- Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, (in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one).
- Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly.
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting.
- Proprietary VG-Max Cutting Core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel (32 each side) for corrosion resistance.
- Walnut Pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip
5. MITSUMOTO SAKARI 8 inch Japanese Kiritsuke Chef Knife
- Japanese Damascus Knives] Kiritsuke Knife is made of 67 layers 440C Damascus steel (59±2 HRC) using traditional Japanese hand forging technology combined with vacuum deep cooling treatment; enhancing sharpness, durability and corrosion resistance.
- Dazzling Knife Handles] Collaboration with famous Japanese designers to design dazzling series of knife handles.
- Professional Japanese Chef’s Knife] Each Kiritsuke knife is carefully machined and forged using multiple processes to achieve the optimal balance of hardness, toughness and sharpness to deliver unparalleled performance.
- High-End Gift Choices] The Universal Chef’s Knife has an ultra-sharp edge and perfect curvature (13°) to meet all the chef’s requirements for a knife.
- Product Commitment] ミツモトサカリ products have been strictly audited and certified.
6. TUO Kiritsuke Knife 8.5″ – Japanese Professional Chef Knife with Black Titanium Coated Blade – Japanese AUS-8 Stainless Steel Pakkawood Handle – Dark Knight Series with Sheath & Gift Box
- Unrivaled Performance: Dark Knight Kiritsuke Knife is a versatile traditional Japanese chef knife with a triangular tip, which is a push cut and slicing specialist.
- Premium Japanese Steel: Each blade is made of Japanese AUS-8 stainless steel, which has premium performance in anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
- Comfortable Handle: The handle is made of Pakkawood, and the unique black handle is more noble with the classical brown-red coil.
- Friendly Design: Each Dark Knight Knife has a semi-transparent protective cover at the tip of the knife, and is equipped with a knife sheath, which can help you carry it out conveniently and safely, but also prevent accidental injury.
- TUO Trust: Your satisfaction is the ultimate goal for TUO.
7. DALSTRONG Kiritsuke Chef Knife – 8.5″ – Shogun Series – Damascus – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Sheath
- The Master Chef’s Knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available.
- Unrivaled Performance: The kiritsuke is a multi-purpose cutlery titan, designed as a slicing and push-cut specialist, you’ll find your self reaching for it again and again.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
8. Miyabi Mizu SG2 9.5″ Kiritsuke Knife
- Premium SG2 Micro-Carbide Powder Stainless Steel with hammered (“Tsuchime”) Damascus finish
- Cryodur heat treatment process using ice-hardening results in a blade featuring a high 63 Rockwell Hardness rating, excellent flexibility and superior edge retention.
- Traditional Honbazuke sharpening method that originated from traditional Japanese sword making; 3-step process that produces a razor sharp 12 degree double bevel edge.
- Durable Micarta D-shape handle with bolster and metal end cap for the perfect comfort and balance; decorative mosaic pin, red spacers and Miyabi logo engraved on handle end.
- Made in Seki, Japan; Limited Lifetime Warranty
9. MITSUMOTO SAKARI 9 inch Japanese Kiritsuke Chef Knife
- Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef’s knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials.
- High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Kiritsuke chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment.
- Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia.
- Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike.
- High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits.
10. Shun Classic 8-Inch Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife; Chef’s Knife With 68 Layers of Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding; Handcrafted in Japan; Multi-purpose Knife Handles Full Range of Kitchen Tasks
- A versatile, multi-purpose knife, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke is known for its variety of uses; use it just like a chef’s knife; Shun added a slightly rounded belly to make even rocking cuts easy.
- In Japan, the kiritsuke is known as a master chef’s knife; Shun’s version is perfect for cooks of all kinds, from master chef to aspiring cook.
- The Shun Classic Kiritsuke features Shun’s proprietary high-performance VG-MAX stainless steel and 68 layers of Damascus cladding for a blade with a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty.
- Handle is crafted from PakkaWood with a beautiful ebony finish; PakkaWood is natural hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance and durability.
- D-shaped handle offers comfort and control; lightweight but powerful, the Kiritsuke is easy to maneuver and delivers professional results; whether working in a pro kitchen or enjoying dinner at home with friends, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke is an excellent tool for all meal prep needs.
Kiritsuke Knife Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kiritsuke Knife stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kiritsuke Knife in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kiritsuke Knife for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kiritsuke Knife Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kiritsuke Knife in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kiritsuke Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kiritsuke Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kiritsuke Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kiritsuke Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kiritsuke Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kiritsuke Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kiritsuke Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kiritsuke Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kiritsuke Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.