Last Updated on August 9, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 52440 reviews available online for Kicker 12 Subwoofer, choose the finest ones and written Kicker 12 Subwoofer Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Kicker 12 Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Kicker 12 Subwoofer for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Kicker 12 Subwoofer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Kicker 12 Subwoofer after analyzing 52440 reviews.
|1||Kicker 43CVR122 CompVR 12 Inch 1600 Watts 2 Ohm Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofers with Santoprene Surround and Progressive Roll Spider||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||KICKER CompR 12"(30cm) Subwoofer||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Kicker 12 Inch CompC 300 Watt RMS 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil Subwoofer - 44CWCS124||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||KICKER CompRT 12"(30cm) Subwoofer||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||KICKER CompRT 12"(30cm) subwoofer in Thin Profile encl||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Kicker 44DCWC122 CompC Dual 12-Inch 1200 Watt Single 2 Ohm Terminal Vented Loaded Compact Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure for Trunks or SUV||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Kicker 41L7124 12 Inch L7 Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Kicker 12" 800 Watt CompVR 4 Ohm DVC Sub Woofer Car Power Subwoofer - 43CVR124||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Kicker 2 12" Comp Subwoofers and a Crunch PX2000.1D 2000 Watt Max Amp + Amp wire kit Package||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Kicker CompQ12 Q-Class 12-Inch (30cm) Subwoofer||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Kicker 43CVR122 CompVR 12 Inch 1600 Watts 2 Ohm Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofers with Santoprene Surround and Progressive Roll Spider
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER PAIR: Pair of Kicker CompVR round 12 Inch Car Audio Subwoofers for serious bass power.
- 1600 WATTS MAX POWER: Max Power Handling: 800 Watts (1600 Watts per Pair); RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts (800 Watts per Pair).
- DUAL VOICE COIL: Dual voice coil 2ohm impedance, 86.
- SANTOPRENE SURROUND: Features a progressive roll spider and santoprene surround for linear cone movement.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Mounting depth: 6.
2. KICKER CompR 12″(30cm) Subwoofer
- POWERFUL SOUND: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 12-inch subwoofer; Sensitivity: 86.
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 4-ohm dual voice coils, making it easy to get the most out of your power amp.
- POWER RATING: Rated at 500 watts RMS power and 1000 watts peak power
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT: Forced-air cooling system that helps the subs run 25 percent cooler
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 5.
3. Kicker 12 Inch CompC 300 Watt RMS 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil Subwoofer - 44CWCS124
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER: One Kicker CompC 12 Inch Car Audio Subwoofer gives you a high performance bass that keeps pounding.
- 600-WATT POWER: 600 Watts MAX per sub, 300 Watts RMS power handling per sub
- SINGLE VOICE COIL: Single voice coal 4 ohm impedance, 88.
- POLYPROPYLENE CONE: Features injection molded polypropylene cone and ribbed polyurethane surround with signature yellow stitching; High strength spiralead tinsel leads and stamped steel basket.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Perimeter venting keeps the air free flowing around motor structure; Spring loaded speaker terminals; Mounting depth: 5.
4. KICKER CompRT 12″(30cm) Subwoofer
- POWERFUL SOUND: CompRT 12-inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 2-Ohm voice coils and a peak power of 1000 watts.
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Custom SoloKon technology and the CompRT’s unique framework offers great sound
- COOLING: Forced-Air Cooling to help subs run 20 percent cooler than before
- POWER RATING: Works best with a sealed enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power (RMS)
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 3.
5. KICKER CompRT 12″(30cm) subwoofer in Thin Profile encl
- Active thin-mount CompRT Subwoofer paired with passive ReFLEX sub for deep bass
- CompRT features Forced-Air Cooling – 20% cooler for increased reliability
- Compact enclosures with tough MDF construction for behind or under the seat
6. Kicker 44DCWC122 CompC Dual 12-Inch 1200 Watt Single 2 Ohm Terminal Vented Loaded Compact Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure for Trunks or SUV
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: Kicker Dual 12-Inch 1200 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- 1200-WATT POWER: 1200 Watts Max, 600 Watts RMS power
- SENSITIVITY: 2 ohm impedance and 98.4 dB sensitivity
- FEATURES: Features spring loaded speaker terminal, custom port design, heavy MDF construction and thick black carpet to protect the enclosure.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Compact to use in very little trunk space or in a SUV; Dimensions (L x W1 x W2 x H): 31.
7. Kicker 41L7124 12 Inch L7 Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- The L7 generates more sound pressure than an equivalently-sized round speaker and excels when used in the recommended sealed boxes.
- These sealed enclosure designs give the smoothest response with increased energy at the lowest frequencies 20Hz–30Hz.
- Kicker’s patented Santoprene corners allow your KICKER subs to play smooth distortion-free music at any volume level.
- Extreme power handling needs a motor worthy of the KICKER name
8. Kicker 12″ 800 Watt CompVR 4 Ohm DVC Sub Woofer Car Power Subwoofer - 43CVR124
- GREAT QUALITY
9. Kicker 2 12″ Comp Subwoofers and a Crunch PX2000.1D 2000 Watt Max Amp + Amp wire kit Package
- Crunch PX2000.1D 2000 Watt Max Amplifier
- Kicker 10C12 Comp12 12″ Car Subwoofer
- Power Rating: 600 Watts Peak / 300 Watts RMS
- The world’s best subwoofer value
- The world’s best subwoofer value
10. Kicker CompQ12 Q-Class 12-Inch (30cm) Subwoofer
- You get unrivaled sonic accuracy and extraordinary volume
- Spring-loaded copper terminals hold as much as an 8-gauge speaker wire while extra thick tinsel leads bring all that music directly to the voice coil.
- A cast aluminum frame provides an extremely stable vibration-free base so every note gets from the cone to your ears as pure as the day it was recorded.
- The CompQ 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure with 850 watts of recommended power.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kicker 12 Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kicker 12 Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kicker 12 Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kicker 12 Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kicker 12 Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kicker 12 Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kicker 12 Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kicker 12 Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kicker 12 Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.