Last Updated on May 6, 2022
There are many different choices for the best harmonica microphone for blues. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you want something that is lightweight, then a condenser microphone might be a good choice. However, if portability is not a concern, an electret microphone will also work. Another factor to consider is the sound quality.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Harmonica Microphone For Blues
Choosing the right products can be difficult with so many options available. 29732 reviews for you. With this in mind, we decided to review the Harmonica Microphone For Blues based on customer ratings to help you decide which product suits your needs best.
|1||Shure 520DX Green Bullet Dynamic Harmonica Microphone||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Shaker Dynamic Handmade Harmonica Mic 1/4-Inch Jack||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Audix FireBallV Dynamic Microphone||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Superlux D112/C Harmonica Microphone Dynamic Harmonica Microphone||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Hohner Blues 5 Harmonica Set with Case||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Peavey H-5C Cherry Bomb Red Harmonica Microphone||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||The Feather Soul Harmonica Hands Free Microphone with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Hohner HB52 Harp Blaster Dynamic Harmonica Microphone||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Classic Retro Dynamic Vocal Microphone - Old Vintage Style Unidirectional Cardioid Mic with XLR Cable - Universal Stand Compatible - Live Performance In Studio Recording - Pyle PDMICR42SL (Silver)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Pick the Best Harmonica Microphone For Blues
Harmonica microphones come in all shapes and sizes, but not all of them are created equal for quality sound. To help you find the best harmonica microphone for blues, we’ve reviewed the top 10 models on the market.
1. Shure 520DX Green Bullet Dynamic Harmonica Microphone
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- The 520DX is the first choice of microphone for blues harmonica players
- Known as the “Green Bullet”, it features a volume control knob and its base allows the user to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performances.
- Hand orientation: Ambidextrous
2. Shaker Dynamic Handmade Harmonica Mic 1/4-Inch Jack
- Ergonomic design (Easy to hold and cup) Eleven micro-detent volume control Modified positive contact 1/4 in.
- This is the original Shaker
- It broke all the rules 22 years ago, and is still giving harp players a big wall of sound in a smaller, easier-to-cup blues tool.
- It is designed for harp players seeking huge, fat tone, and strong harmonic content with almost no feedback.
- The volume control has 11 micro-detents, or clicks, that tells you where your mic volume is set at, giving you a point of reference and more control of your sound.
3. Audix FireBallV Dynamic Microphone
- Ultra -small Professional dynamic instrument mic for live sound and studio
- Ideally suited harmonica, beat boxing
- Handles “cupping” Without impacting sound quality
- Volume control knob
- Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA
4. Superlux D112/C Harmonica Microphone Dynamic Harmonica Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency response: 100-6000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -48dB V (4mV-Pa) at 1000 Hz
- Impedance: High impedance, unbalanced
- Cable: 20 foot cable, one-forth inch M Phone connector
5. Hohner Blues 5 Harmonica Set with Case
- 5 Hohner 532/20 Blues Harp Harmonicas in C, G, A, D, and E keys
- Each has 20 reeds and a wood combEach has 20 reeds, and a wood comb
- Gray, padded, zippered case with hook-and-loop fastener included
- Case holds 7 harps
- Case has plush black interior and a handle for easy carrying
6. Peavey H-5C Cherry Bomb Red Harmonica Microphone
- Hardshell case included
- Red housing finish with black grille
- Comfortable contoured housing with finger placement grooves and center detent volume control
- Cardioid dynamic harmonica mic with detachable mini-XLR to 1/4 inch cable
7. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac
- Custom Three-Capsule Array: Produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Zoom calls and music.
- Blue VO!CE Software: Craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
- Four Pickup Patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics.
- Onboard Audio Controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
- Unique Positionable Design: Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
8. The Feather Soul Harmonica Hands Free Microphone with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- New! The Feather Soul was designed for the Harmonica, Blues Harp and Jaw Harp Musician in mind.
- The Feather Soul is equipped with a 6-inch flexible micro-gooseneck that can be easily and simply adjusted to fit your playing style.
- Each Feather Soul active pickup system includes the Patented Saddle-Clip.
- Equipped with a belt/strap clip, the active/preamp can be part of you on stage! Need volume adjustment? No problem! It’s just a short reach away.
- Instrument not included)
9. Hohner HB52 Harp Blaster Dynamic Harmonica Microphone
- Dynamic capsule designed after legendary vintage microphones
- High quality gold-plated XLR connector
- High end Bourns potentiometer
- Rock solid all metal housing
- In The Box: Harmonica Microphone and Microphone Pouch
10. Classic Retro Dynamic Vocal Microphone – Old Vintage Style Unidirectional Cardioid Mic with XLR Cable – Universal Stand Compatible – Live Performance In Studio Recording – Pyle PDMICR42SL (Silver)
- RETRO STYLE: Pyle Pro introduces a classic iconic retro style performance microphone and will surely add old fashioned elegance to on stage gig or in studio performances.
- BUILT IN POP FILTER: The professional classic dynamic vocal mica has a built in pop shield / screen that eliminate or reduce the popping sound caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air giving you a more clear audio.
- VOICE CLARITY: The silver vintage microphone features a high signal output, integrated low noise circuitry, 30Hz-15kHz ultra wide frequency response, -50dB (3dB @ 1kHz) sensitivity, and 600 ohm output impedance to ensure a crystal clear audio.
- UNIDIRECTIONAL: This unidirectional mica also features a cardioid heart shape pickup pattern that is most sensitive in the front and rejects sound from other direction making it perfect for live stage performances, karaoke, in studio recording.
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE: The built in universal mica stand adapter is compatible with almost all of today’s mica stand in the market.