Last Updated on April 17, 2022
Are you looking for Gaming Headset Under 200 Reviews? Our experts found 45799 number of feedback online for "Gaming Headset Under 200" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Gaming Headset Under 200. On selected products for the Best Gaming Headset Under 200 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Table Chart for Best Gaming Headset Under 200
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Gaming Headset Under 200 after analyzing 45799 reviews.
|1||HyperX Cloud II - Gaming Headset||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic - USB DAC - For PC||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Gaming Headset for PS4 PS5 Xbox One Switch PC with Noise Canceling Mic||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Jeecoo Xiberia USB Pro Gaming Headset for PC- 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone- Memory Foam Ear Pads RGB Lights for Laptops||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Corsair HS60 PRO - 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset with USB DAC - Works with PC||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam Cushion - for PC||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. HyperX Cloud II – Gaming Headset
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming.
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio.
- 1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game.
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone: TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear.
- Compatibility: 7.
2. HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head.
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games.
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
3. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic – USB DAC – For PC
- 1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only.
4. Gaming Headset for PS4 PS5 Xbox One Switch PC with Noise Canceling Mic
- Crystal Surround Sound: High precision 50mm magnetic neodymium drivers, immersive gaming experience with incredibly realistic sound.
- Professional Comfort: Ultra light weight design.
- Flexible Noise Cancellation Mic: With 120° flexible design, easily one mute control, and clear chatting sound picked up made you or your kids not only a good gamer, but also a great teamer.
- Trusted Durability: Braided cord, aluminum headband, triple fixed welding request and professional structure design allow you needn’t to pay for any carelessness such as falling down, dragging, twisting.
- Almost suit for all game console which with 3.
- Lightweight frame, cool design and shinning led light, it’s a wonderful gifts for Christmas and birthday, for boys and girls, for families and friends.
- Note 1: This xbox headset is not suit for xbox 360.
- Note 2: This playstation headset is not suit for ps3 if you don’t have a 3.5mm jack adapter
- Note 3: The usb connector is only for led light power, our gaming headset is not a usb headset.
5. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- Immersive, 7.
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
- In-Line Audio Controls: A built-in an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Lightweight & Durable: Made of bauxite aluminum, the Kraken frame is flexible and designed to last
6. Jeecoo Xiberia USB Pro Gaming Headset for PC- 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone- Memory Foam Ear Pads RGB Lights for Laptops
- 1 Virtual Surround Sound]: 50mm speaker unit neodymium magnets, built-in Usb audio sound card with 7.
- Noise Cancelling Mic]: The customized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly.
- Multifunctional & Convenient Controller]: Gaming headphones with in-line controller: volume adjuster, mic volume adjuster, microphone on/off; There is a clip so that you can attach it onto your T-shirt for convenient controls.
- High Quality Building]: This pc gaming headset has sturdy construction, adjustable metal headband, flexible microphone, thick memory foam cushion pads, big & soft earmuff, tangle-free cord & decent package.
- Compatibility]: Headset with USB plug, compatible with personal computers, laptop computers.
7. Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound – Lightweight Aluminum Frame – Bendable Cardioid Microphone – for PC
- Immersive, 7.
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition.
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments.
- Durable Construction: The Kraken X frame is flexible and built to last, able to withstand daily, care-free use.
8. Corsair HS60 PRO – 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset with USB DAC – Works with PC
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- Immerse yourself in 7.
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.
- The HS60 PRO’s light weight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity.
- On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game
- Corsair iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, immersive 7.
- 7.1 surround sound not supported with Apple M1 Chip devices.
9. Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound – 50mm Drivers – Memory Foam Cushion – for PC
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- Immersive, 7.
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows.
- Lightweight Design with Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: At just 240g, the BlackShark V2X is engineered from the ground up for maximum comfort.
- Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Improved pickup pattern ensures more voice and less noise as it tapers off towards the mic’s back and sides.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Works with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices via 3.
10. Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3.5 millimeter or USB DAC input
- Premium leatherette ear pads and headband for comfortable gaming
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gaming Headset Under 200 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gaming Headset Under 200 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gaming Headset Under 200 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gaming Headset Under 200 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gaming Headset Under 200, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gaming Headset Under 200 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gaming Headset Under 200 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gaming Headset Under 200 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gaming Headset Under 200 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.