Last Updated on May 19, 2022
You can trust our selection for Electric Baseboard Thermostat Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45479 reviews for Electric Baseboard Thermostat and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Electric Baseboard Thermostat where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Electric Baseboard Thermostat.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Electric Baseboard Thermostat
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Electric Baseboard Thermostat after analyzing 45479 reviews.
|1||Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004 non-programmable digital electric heat thermostat for electric baseboards and convectors||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Cadet F Series Double Pole Built-In Baseboard Thermostat (Model: BTF2W, Part: 08734)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Mysa Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Stelpro SWT1F Single Pole Electric Heater Wall Thermostat||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Honeywell Home YRLV4300A1014 Programmable Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat/Reads out in Celsius||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Honeywell Home RLV3120A1005 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Fahrenheat FTA2A Double Pole Thermostat||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Here Are Top Ten Best Electric Baseboard Thermostats
1. Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004 non-programmable digital electric heat thermostat for electric baseboards and convectors
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters.
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of 0. 15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12. 5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
2. Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 – 240 volt, 4 wire.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
3. Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V) convectors and radiant ceilings Product dimensions (WxDxH) 4 8 x 1 2 x 5 inches.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0 5°F
- Fast easy two-wire installation
4. Cadet F Series Double Pole Built-In Baseboard Thermostat (Model: BTF2W, Part: 08734)
- RANGE: This thermostat has a temperature range: 45º – 80ºF (7ºC to 27ºC) with an easy to use large, adjusting twist dial.
- COMPATIBLE: This thermostat has been made for Cadet F series electric baseboard heaters only (sold separately).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of the Cadet baseboard heater, eliminating the need for extra wiring.
- DESIGN: The white color of the thermostat is designed to match your baseboard heater and easily blend in and with its unique and compact design.
- USE: Made with a single pole (2-wire) low setting and when turned fully counterclockwise, this thermostat is in low position.
5. Mysa Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa works with 120-240V electric baseboards and electric fan-forced heaters and requires one neutral or second live wire.
- Save 26% on Your Energy Bill — Mysa helps you save money by using home energy more efficiently.
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Sleek, Minimalist Design — Mysa’s premium look subtly enhances your home’s style.
- Quick Install — Mysa installs easily in 15 minutes or less with step-by-step online guides and videos.
6. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills; 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
7. Stelpro SWT1F Single Pole Electric Heater Wall Thermostat
- Two wire connection
- Compatible with most heating products: electric baseboards, wall fan heaters, or commercial fan-forced heaters.
- Termperature range: 50°F – 90°F (10°C – 30°C)
- Simple Adjustment For The Desired Temperature
- Easy Installation And Intuitive Operation
- Sleek Appearance
8. Honeywell Home YRLV4300A1014 Programmable Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat/Reads out in Celsius
9. Honeywell Home RLV3120A1005 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
10. Fahrenheat FTA2A Double Pole Thermostat
- For installed Fahrenheat F2500 Series Electric Convector baseboard heaters
- Mounts into the junction box at either end of the unit
- Does not add length to heater
- Rated 22A at 120-240V
Electric Baseboard Thermostat Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Electric Baseboard Thermostat stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Electric Baseboard Thermostat in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Electric Baseboard Thermostat for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Electric Baseboard Thermostat Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Electric Baseboard Thermostat in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electric Baseboard Thermostat currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electric Baseboard Thermostat based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electric Baseboard Thermostat before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electric Baseboard Thermostat they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electric Baseboard Thermostat, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electric Baseboard Thermostat before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electric Baseboard Thermostat will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electric Baseboard Thermostat if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electric Baseboard Thermostat on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.