Last Updated on June 2, 2022
Comparison Table Chart for Best Dirt Bike Coolant
Choosing the right products can be difficult with so many options available. 47977 reviews for you. With this in mind, we decided to review the Dirt Bike Coolant based on customer ratings to help you decide which product suits your needs best.
|1||PEAK OET Extended Life Green 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant for Asian Vehicles||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Honda 08C50-C321S02 Coolant Ready to Use||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||LIQUID PERFORM Ice Water® Non Glycol Racing Coolant 64Oz||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Maxima 84964 Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use Coolant - 64 oz. Bottle||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Liquid Performance Street Bike Coolant & Antifreeze (Single / 64oz)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Engine Ice 1/2 Gallon||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||PEAK OET Extended Life Violet 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant for European Vehicles||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Maxima 82964 Coolanol 50/50 Blend Performance Coolant - 64 oz||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Acouto Radiator Overflow Tank Coolant Reservoir Bottle Radiator Overflow Coolant Tank Bottle Engine Coolant Recovery Replacement for 250cc 350cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant - 0.5 Gallon||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. PEAK OET Extended Life Green 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant for Asian Vehicles
- 1 GALLON ENGINE ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT: Fully compatible with other extended life antifreeze/coolants
- PROTECTS: Advanced formulation prevents rust & corrosion protecting all engine cooling system components.
- GUARANTEED: When installed as part of a complete flush and fill, PEAK guarantees this coolant will provide service life protection of up to 150,000 miles or 5 years.
- 50/50 PREDILUTED FOR QUICK TOP OFFS: Already diluted to make topping off your cooling system a breeze.
- DESIGNED FOR ASIAN VEHICLES: Recommended for use with Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Suzuki vehicles that require a GREEN Phosphate-enhanced Organic acid technology (POAT) formula.
2. Honda 08C50-C321S02 Coolant Ready to Use
- Newer formula
- 50/50 blend ready to use
- Genuine OEM Honda
- Use for any motorcycle, ATV, UTV, snowmobile, etc.
3. LIQUID PERFORM Ice Water® Non Glycol Racing Coolant 64Oz
- LIQUID PERFORM Ice WATER Non Glycol Racing Coolant 64Oz
4. Maxima 84964 Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use Coolant – 64 oz. Bottle
- Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer.
- Cool-Aide protects against rust and corrosion plus it mixes with water and antifreeze
- 100 percent Biodegradable in its unused form, Cool-Aide is for race use and does not offer freeze protection.
- Approved for race use on paved surfaces
- Glycol, Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free!
5. Liquid Performance Street Bike Coolant & Antifreeze (Single / 64oz)
- If your bike is running hot, then you’re not getting peak performance.
- Reducing heat in the closed loop cooling system helps to maintain your bike’s optimum horsepower.
- Liquid Performance has the solution – LP High Performance Street Bike Coolant & Antifreeze.
6. Engine Ice 1/2 Gallon
- Does not contain Ethylene Glycol
- Does not contain a bittering agent
- Formulated with Propylene Glycol
7. PEAK OET Extended Life Violet 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant for European Vehicles
- 1 GALLON ENGINE ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT: Fully compatible with other extended life antifreeze/coolants
- PROTECTS: Advanced formulation prevents rust & corrosion protecting all cooling system components
- DESIGNED FOR EUROPEAN VEHICLES: Recommended for use with certain years of Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, VW, and other European vehicles that require a VIOLET silicate-enhanced organic acid technology (Si-OAT) formula.
- GUARANTEED: When installed as part of a complete flush and fill, PEAK guarantees this coolant will provide service life protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years.
- 50/50 PREDILUTED FOR QUICK TOP OFFS: Already prediluted to make topping off your cooling system a breeze.
8. Maxima 82964 Coolanol 50/50 Blend Performance Coolant – 64 oz
- Maxima Coolanol is a ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum rust and corrosion protection for all aluminum and magnesium motorcycle and ATV liquid cooled engines.
- Coolanol also contains anti-foam agents to reduce water pump cavitation and increase cooling capacity.
- Coolanol 50/50 blend protects from freeze-ups in winter down to -34 Degree Fahrenheit
- Coolanol also raises your cooling systems boiling point to 265 Degree Fahrenheit with a 15 pound radiator cap.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
9. Acouto Radiator Overflow Tank Coolant Reservoir Bottle Radiator Overflow Coolant Tank Bottle Engine Coolant Recovery Replacement for 250cc 350cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy
- Fitment—-This radiator coolant overflow tank bottle is suitable for 250cc 350cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy.
- Better Heat Dissipation—-Coolant bottle overflow tank, essential engine cooling device, bring better heat dissipation to your motorcycle.
- High Quality—-This coolant bottle overflow reservoir tank is made of high quality ABS and stainless steel materials, good heat dissipation, long service life.
- Easy to Install—-Small size and light weight, the radiator overflow tank is easy to install, can be used directly, very convenient.
- High Performance—-Install a overflow tank can help prevent rust formation in the cooling system.
10. Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant – 0.5 Gallon
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit.
- With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10° Fahrenheit – 20° Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine.
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is legal in CCS and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world.
- Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat; Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals.
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures; it has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants.
Dirt Bike Coolant Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Dirt Bike Coolant stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Dirt Bike Coolant in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dirt Bike Coolant for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Dirt Bike Coolant Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dirt Bike Coolant in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dirt Bike Coolant currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dirt Bike Coolant based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dirt Bike Coolant before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dirt Bike Coolant they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dirt Bike Coolant, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dirt Bike Coolant before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dirt Bike Coolant will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dirt Bike Coolant if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dirt Bike Coolant on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.