Last Updated on June 1, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 40509 reviews available online for Blade For Cutting Plexiglass, choose the finest ones and written Blade For Cutting Plexiglass Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Blade For Cutting Plexiglass from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Blade For Cutting Plexiglass for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Blade For Cutting Plexiglass
We found 40509 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Blade For Cutting Plexiglass and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||BOSCH T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Freud 10 In 80 Tooth Plexiglass&Plastic Cutting Saw Blade 5/8 In Arbor LU94M010||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 11 Pcs Blade Set||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Jetech Professional Fixed-Blade Utility Knife||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Red Devil 1170 PLEXIGLASS Cutting TOOLCARDED||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Malco VCB1 7-1/4-Inch Vinyl Siding and Fencing Cutting Circular Saw Blade||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Diablo DJT102BF5 3-5/8 in. 13 TPI Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades for Plexiglass (5-Pack)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4"128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Diamond Knockout Arbor||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||CMT 222.080.10 Industrial Plexiglass and Plastic Saw Blade||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Irwin 11820ZR 6-1/2-Inch 140 Tooth TFG Plastic||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. BOSCH T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades
- Designed for cutting Plexiglas 5/64 In. to 3/4 In. thick
- Ideal for straight, clean cuts
- Ground and taper back tooth design
- Superior bi-metal longevity
2. Freud 10 In 80 Tooth Plexiglass&Plastic Cutting Saw Blade 5/8 In Arbor LU94M010
- Exclusive Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with modified triple chip grind (MTCG) tooth design enables clean smooth cuts while eliminating melting.
- Negative hook angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Ideal material thickness: ╝” to 1-5/8″
- Laser cut Anti-vibration vents drastically reduces vibration extending blade life
- Recommended for plexiglass, plastics, chip board, plywood, and laminates, Imported
3. YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 11 Pcs Blade Set
- When purchasing, please look for the “YouYu Direct” store to purchase.
- Good material: New and High quality.
- Application: Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter，Please cut repeatedly from light to dark according to the usage in the picture, and finally press from the center line to both sides to successfully cut.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We stand by the quality of our product and guarantee you will love our product.
- What you get: Acrylic Cutter and knife blade.
4. Jetech Professional Fixed-Blade Utility Knife
- SHARP CUTTING EDGE – Features heat-treated SK2 steel and chrome with 1.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION & COMFY GRIP – Cold punched stainless steel housing holds the blade in position.
- FIXED BLADE DESIGN – Unlike common utility knives, this one comes with a fixed blade.
- DETACHABLE & SWAPPABLE BLADE – Simply press and push the black button back to take the blade out.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Designed for professional use on plastic, acrylic sheet, plexiglass and so on.
5. Red Devil 1170 PLEXIGLASS Cutting TOOLCARDED
- Fast and easy
- Super-sharp steel blade
- For Plexiglas, acrylic and plastic
- Use to scribe Plexiglas and then snap at the cut line
- Not for use with Lexan
6. Malco VCB1 7-1/4-Inch Vinyl Siding and Fencing Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Smooth cutting in vinyl plastics.
- Fits portable circular saws.
- Made in the USA
- Versatile 7-1/4 inch (184 mm) blade is a must have for portable circular saws
- A popular blade choice when you need to go where the work is
7. Diablo DJT102BF5 3-5/8 in. 13 TPI Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades for Plexiglass (5-Pack)
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Optimized blade design reduces heat for melt-free cuts
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws
8. IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4″128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8″ Diamond Knockout Arbor
- Steel blade designed for cutting light gauge aluminum, plastic and vinyl siding up to 1/8″ thick.
- CAUTION: BLADE MUST ROTATE IN DIRECTION OF ARROWS.
- High carbon alloy-steel blade.
- Expansion slots reduce heat build-up and eliminate warping
- Arbor: 5/8″ diamond knockout
9. CMT 222.080.10 Industrial Plexiglass and Plastic Saw Blade
- Heavy-duty cutting, smooth finish with no melting. For radial arm saws, miter/table, special saws.
- Cut thin plastic, phenolic, plexiglass, vinyl, laminate flooring and plywood.
- 110 kerf thickness, 0.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee long cutting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.
10. Irwin 11820ZR 6-1/2-Inch 140 Tooth TFG Plastic
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Fully Hardened plate runs truer longer
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel for extended life
Blade For Cutting Plexiglass Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Blade For Cutting Plexiglass stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Blade For Cutting Plexiglass in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Blade For Cutting Plexiglass for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Blade For Cutting Plexiglass Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Blade For Cutting Plexiglass in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Blade For Cutting Plexiglass currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Blade For Cutting Plexiglass based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Blade For Cutting Plexiglass before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Blade For Cutting Plexiglass they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Blade For Cutting Plexiglass, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Blade For Cutting Plexiglass before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Blade For Cutting Plexiglass will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Blade For Cutting Plexiglass if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Blade For Cutting Plexiglass on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.