Last Updated on June 9, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 52291 reviews available online for Am2 Motherboard, choose the finest ones and written Am2 Motherboard Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Am2 Motherboard from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Am2 Motherboard for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Am2 Motherboard
52291 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Am2 Motherboard. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+ AMD 780G DDR2-1066 ATX Motherboard||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||HP Compaq DC5850 SFF Socket AM2 Motherboard 780V 461537-001 MSI MS-7500 VER:1.1||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||ASRock Micro ATX DDR2 1066 AM2.AM3 Motherboard (960GC-GS FX)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||ASUS Socket AM2+/GeForce 7025/DDR2-1066/A&V&GbE/Micro ATX Motherboard M2N68-AM Plus||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P Socket AM2+/ AMD 790X/ CrossFireX/A&GbE/ATX Motherboard||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Dell Genuine Inspiron 531 Desktop System Motherboard AM2 0RY206 RY206||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Asus M2NBP-VM CSM Socket AM2 NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S Micro ATX AMD Motherboard||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||ASUS M2A-VM AM2 AMD 690G DDR2-1066 AMD X1250 IGP ATX Motherboard||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Acer X1200 AX1200 eMachines EL1210 AM2 Motherboard MB.SAR01.002 / MB.NAB01.001||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Asus M2N-E Green Socket AM2 nForce 500 ATX Motherboard||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+ AMD 780G DDR2-1066 ATX Motherboard
- ASUS M3A78-EM AMD 780G Socket AM2+/AM2 mATX Motherboard General Features: mATX form factor
- Socket AM2+/AM2 architecture AMD 780G + SB700 chipset
- Supports HyperTransport 3.0 (up to 5,200 MT/s) Dual-channel memory architecture
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 1066/800/667 MHz memory Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics processor
- Integrated Realtek ALC1200 8-channel high-definition audio
2. HP Compaq DC5850 SFF Socket AM2 Motherboard 780V 461537-001 MSI MS-7500 VER:1.1
- MSI MS-7500 VER:1.1 Motherboard
- HP Compaq DC5850 SFF remove from HP Compaq DC5850 SFF
- HP Part Number: 461537-001
- CPU Type Socket AM2
- AMD 780V Chipset
3. ASRock Micro ATX DDR2 1066 AM2.AM3 Motherboard (960GC-GS FX)
- CPU: Socket AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 760G & South Bridge AMD SB710
- Memory: 2x DDR3-1866(OC)/ 1600(OC)/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, 2x DDR2-1066/ 800/ 667/ 533 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 16GB(DDR3)/ 8GB(DDR2).
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10, JBOD
4. ASUS Socket AM2+/GeForce 7025/DDR2-1066/A&V&GbE/Micro ATX Motherboard M2N68-AM Plus
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS3 The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file.
- ASUS EZ Flash 2 Simply update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS
- ASUS Q-Fan technology intelligently adjusts CPU fan speeds according to system loading to ensure quiet, cool and efficient operation.
- MyLogo2 Personalize your system with customizable boot logo.
- AI NET2 Diagnose LAN connection before entering OS!
5. GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P Socket AM2+/ AMD 790X/ CrossFireX/A&GbE/ATX Motherboard
- 2PCIEX16 4PCIE 2PCI 6RAID GBE 12USB
6. Dell Genuine Inspiron 531 Desktop System Motherboard AM2 0RY206 RY206
7. Asus M2NBP-VM CSM Socket AM2 NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Dual channel DDR2 800 – Next generation memory technology with the highest speed up to 800MHz, DDR2 memory for 3D graphics and other memory demanding applications.
- AMD Cool & Quiet! Technology – Monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage and frequency for a cool and quiet environment.
- nVidia Quadro NVS 210S+NVIDIA nForce 430B – Supports Microsoft DirectX 9.
8. ASUS M2A-VM AM2 AMD 690G DDR2-1066 AMD X1250 IGP ATX Motherboard
- ASUS M2A-VM AMD 690G Socket AM2+ mATX Motherboard General Features: Socket AM2+/AM2
- mATX form factor AMD 690G + SB600 chipset Supports HyperTransport (2000/1600 MT/s)
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM – Motherboard only – Does not come with I/O shield, cables or driver disc.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2-800/667/533 ECC non-ECC unbuffered memory
- Integrated ATI Radeon X1250-based graphics
9. Acer X1200 AX1200 eMachines EL1210 AM2 Motherboard MB.SAR01.002 / MB.NAB01.001
- eMachines EL1210 Desktop Motherboard
- P/N: MB.NAB01.001
- Board Model: DA078L
- Socket: AM2
- RAM Memory Slots: 2
10. Asus M2N-E Green Socket AM2 nForce 500 ATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
- NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP
- 2000 / 1600 MT/s
- DDR2-800/667/533, Max 8GB
- Mainstream AM2
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Am2 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Am2 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Am2 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Am2 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Am2 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Am2 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Am2 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Am2 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Am2 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.