Last Updated on May 15, 2022
Comparison Table Chart for Best 33x12 50r18 Tires
We found 60799 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 33x12 50r18 Tires and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire - 35x12.5R18 123R||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||KANATI MUD HOG M/T 33X12.50R18LT LRE 118Q Mud-Terrain Light Truck Tire Only||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Nitto Mud Grappler All-Terrain Radial Tire -33X12.50R18/10 118Q||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||35x12.50R18 Kenda Klever R/T KR601 123R E/10 Ply BSW Tire||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Yokohama Geolandar X-AT LT33/12.50R18 122Q||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||33x12.50R18 Kenda Klever R/T KR601 122R E/10 Ply BSW Tire||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||CrossWind M/T All-Season Mud-Terrain Tire - 33X12.50R18LT 118Q E (10 Ply)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Radial Tire-33X12.50R18LT 118R LRE 10-Ply||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Hi Country HM1 Mud Tire 33X12.50R18 118Q BSW LRE 33125018 33x12.5.R18||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Nitto Ridge Grappler all_ Season Radial Tire-33x12.50R18 122F||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire – 35×12.5R18 123R
- CoreGard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire.
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
2. KANATI MUD HOG M/T 33X12.50R18LT LRE 118Q Mud-Terrain Light Truck Tire Only
- Aggressive angled tread design delivers enhanced traction in off-road conditions
- 3-Ply sidewalls for increased strength and puncture resistance
- Optimized void ratio for superior self-cleaning action
- Engineered for on and off-road performance
- Built with resilient rubber compounds for even tread wear and durability
3. Nitto Mud Grappler All-Terrain Radial Tire -33X12.50R18/10 118Q
- High void ratio efficiently clears mud and dirt from the tread for excellent traction in rough terrain.
- High-strength steel belt tread package for durability
- Three-ply polyester sidewall construction helps protect against punctures
- Two sidewall designs on each tire, so you can choose “lizard skin lugs or plain lugs
4. 35×12.50R18 Kenda Klever R/T KR601 123R E/10 Ply BSW Tire
- bsw sidewall
- Fit type: Universal Fit
5. Yokohama Geolandar X-AT LT33/12.50R18 122Q
- all-season tread
- black sidewall
- 45,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Load capacity: 1000 pounds
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
6. 33×12.50R18 Kenda Klever R/T KR601 122R E/10 Ply BSW Tire
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 33.0 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 33.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 12.5 inches
7. CrossWind M/T All-Season Mud-Terrain Tire – 33X12.50R18LT 118Q E (10 Ply)
- Optimized grooves for better safety in wet conditions
- Strong shoulder blocks for superior puncture resistance
- Sips provide extra grip on wet surfaces
- Aggressive large tread lug design for maximum grip and efficient cleaning
8. Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Radial Tire-33X12.50R18LT 118R LRE 10-Ply
- Treadlife: 50,000 miles
- Season: All Season
- Performance: All Terrain
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range E, 10-Ply Rated, 10-PR
9. Hi Country HM1 Mud Tire 33X12.50R18 118Q BSW LRE 33125018 33×12.5.R18
10. Nitto Ridge Grappler all_ Season Radial Tire-33×12.50R18 122F
- Reinforced block foundation reduces tread flex
- Stone ejectors protect tire from stone drilling
- The staggered shoulder lugs enhance off-road grip
- Made in Japan
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 3305 pounds
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 33x12 50r18 Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 33x12 50r18 Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 33x12 50r18 Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 33x12 50r18 Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 33x12 50r18 Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 33x12 50r18 Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 33x12 50r18 Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 33x12 50r18 Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 33x12 50r18 Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.