Last Updated on June 4, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 53246 reviews available online for Raid 1 Enclosure, choose the finest ones and written Raid 1 Enclosure Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Raid 1 Enclosure from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Raid 1 Enclosure for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Raid 1 Enclosure
Our team scanned 53246 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Raid 1 Enclosure in this article.
|1||SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD - Up to 2000MB/s - USB-C||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Oyen Digital Mobius Pro 5C 5-Bay USB-C External Drive Enclosure (3N5-C-M)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||QNAP 2 Bay Home NAS with 4TB Storage Capacity||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Cable Matters 10Gbps Aluminum Dual Bay 2.5 Inch External SSD Enclosure (USB C Enclosure) with USB-C and USB-A Cables Supporting RAID 1 and RAID 0 - Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 / Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual Mini||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 8 TB||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||TERRAMASTER D5-300C USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/Single Exclusive 2+3 RAID Mode Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD – Up to 2000MB/s – USB-C
- Save time storing and transferring data with powerful NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 2000MB/s read/write speeds.
- A forged aluminum chassis acts as a heatsink to deliver higher sustained speeds in a portable drive that’s tough enough to take on any adventure.
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty(1) and a forged aluminum chassis-silicon shell combo that offers a premium feel and added protection.
- Up to 2-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance(3), and a handy carabineer loop for securing your drive all deliver extra peace of mind when you’re out in the world.
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.
- Compatible devices: Desktop and Laptop
2. Oyen Digital Mobius Pro 5C 5-Bay USB-C External Drive Enclosure (3N5-C-M)
- USB-C (Compatible with all USB & Thunderbolt 3). Not compatible with Thunderbolt 2.
- Supports up to five 3.5-inch SATA hard drives
- Includes USB-C hub for daisy-chaining or additional USB devices
- Simple, tray-less drive insertion
- Non-RAID system, five independent drives
3. QNAP 2 Bay Home NAS with 4TB Storage Capacity
- 4TB Seagate Iron Wolf Drives Pre-Installed and Pre-Configured with RAID 1
- Intel Celeron J4005 dual-core 2.0 GHz processor
- Intel HD Graphics 600
- 2 X 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- 3 X USB 2.0 port
- 2 X USB 3.2 Gen 1 port
- PCI-E Expandability
4. Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)
- Featured dual 1GbE LAN ports to support network failover, and with Link Aggregation enabled, DS220+ provides over 225 MB/s sequential read and 192 MB/s sequential write throughput.
- Intel dual-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; 2 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 6 GB).
- Access, share, and sync your data easily across different operating systems and devices.
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
- By default, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased (CLP1, CLP4, or CLP8)
5. Cable Matters 10Gbps Aluminum Dual Bay 2.5 Inch External SSD Enclosure (USB C Enclosure) with USB-C and USB-A Cables Supporting RAID 1 and RAID 0 – Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 / Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible
- 5″ USB C SSD raid enclosure supports two 2.
- USB C to SATA SSD Enclosure offers convenient and fast data back-up for temporary or long-term use; Diagnose internal SSD drives for replacement or repair with the SATA SSD adapter.
- 2X faster than USB 3.
- High speed USBC enclosure storage is compatible with Windows and Mac computers; USB Type C to SATA enclosure in a sturdy metal housing provides a cost-effective solution for adding additional memory without opening up your laptop.
- Dual bay USB-C enclosure for portable hard drive and external SSD is compatible with SATA SSD drives such as the Samsung 860 EVO, Kingston A400 SSD, SSD Plus, Crucial MX500, WD Blue 3D NAND PC SSD.
6. OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit
- 0 GB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- Supports 2 x SATA HDDs. All Cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
7. OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual Mini
- 0 GB, Bus-Powered Storage Enclosure
- In RAID 0, experience blistering data transfer speeds up to 738MB/s
- Features easily selectable modes RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Interface cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
8. BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 8 TB
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included – with RAID pre-configured
- Premium desktop attached storage (DAS): ideal for creative professionals, small office users, server backup and consumers.
- 3 year wty with 24/7 North American-based support
- PC Compatible plug-and-play. Compatible w/ Mac after formatting.
- Schedule automatic backups for your PC or office server with nova backup Buffalo Edition
- Time Machine support offers scheduled backups for protecting Mac computers
- 8 TB – 2 drives included – ships in RAID 1 = 4 TB usable capacity
- Hot swap feature allows a user to replace a hard drive in the event of failure without powering down the device.
- Made in Japan – TAA compliant
- High performance NAS edition hard drives offer continuous 24/7/365 operation with enhanced RAID performance.
- USB 3.0 offers universal connectivity for PC and Mac computers and storage servers
- RAID 1 support and hot-swappable hard drives provide comprehensive data protection
- Ideal for creative professionals, small office users, server backup and consumers
9. TERRAMASTER D5-300C USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/Single Exclusive 2+3 RAID Mode Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)
- 5-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.
- Unique 2+3 RAID mode: hard drive #1 & #2 can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or Single disk.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface.
- D5-300C adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise.
10. WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive
- Massive capacity storage with auto and system backup
- RAID-0 ready out of the box
- USB 3.1 Gen 1-ready, USB 3.0 compatibility
- 2x USB 3.0 hub ports
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption and password protection
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Raid 1 Enclosure currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raid 1 Enclosure based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Raid 1 Enclosure before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Raid 1 Enclosure they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Raid 1 Enclosure, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Raid 1 Enclosure before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Raid 1 Enclosure will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Raid 1 Enclosure if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Raid 1 Enclosure on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.