Last Updated on June 30, 2022
Are you looking for Overhead Condenser Microphones Reviews? Our experts found 53812 number of feedback online for "Overhead Condenser Microphones" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Overhead Condenser Microphones. On selected products for the Best Overhead Condenser Microphones you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Table Chart for Best Overhead Condenser Microphones
Our team scanned 53812 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Overhead Condenser Microphones in this article.
|1||Samson C01 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for Recording Vocals||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||BEHRINGER B-5 Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Silver||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Shure MX202B/C Condenser Microphone - Cardioid||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Shure CVO-B/C Overhead Condenser Microphone with 25 Feet Cable||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Audio-Technica AT2021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair for Vocals||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones (Pair)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Audio-Technica PRO 45 ProPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Heimu Professional Condenser Microphone (Condenser Mic)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||LyxPro SDPC-2 Stereo Pair of Pencil Condenser Stick Instrument Microphone Pair - Interchangeable Omni||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Samson C01 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for Recording Vocals
- REPRODUCES AUDIO ACCURATELY – The Samson C01 Mic features a large 19mm capsule with an ultra-thin 3-micron diaphragm.
- ISOLATES UNWANTED AMBIENT NOISE – The hyper-cardioid polar pattern offers an excellent side-to-side rejection.
- OFFERS VERSATILE CLOSE-MIKING APPLICATIONS – You can use the C01 mic when recording vocals and acoustic guitars.
- PREVENT P-POPPING WITH BLUCOIL – The external Pop Filter Windscreen reduces plosive sounds by blocking air blasted from your mouth, and disperses the air pressure within the 2-layer mesh.
- INCLUDES – Samson C01 Large-Diaphragm Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone.
2. BEHRINGER B-5 Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Silver
- Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
3. Shure MX202B/C Condenser Microphone – Cardioid
- Black mini-condenser Cardioid mic, w/cable, in-line preamp, stand adapter
- Balanced, transformer less output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs.
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications
- When combined with the high sensitivity cartridge’s wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with minimum RF interference or electromagnetic hum.
4. Shure CVO-B/C Overhead Condenser Microphone with 25 Feet Cable
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
5. Audio-Technica AT2021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications; ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals.
- Excels in high-SPL applications with extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
6. Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair for Vocals
- OFFERS ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTION – The Samson C02 Condenser Microphones have small 12mm diaphragms and matched within +/-0.
- CAPTURES CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO – The tight cardioid polar pattern picks up sound sources in front of the mic capsule and rejects off-axis noises.
- EXCEPTIONALLY HANDLES LOUD SOUND SOURCES – The stereo pair can withstand up to 134dB SPL.
- OFFERS REDUCED P-POPPING AND WIND NOISE – The Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter helps minimize the wind noise and plosive sounds by blocking air blasted from your mouth.
- INCLUDES – Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphone Pair; Mic Stand Clips; Carry Case.
7. Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones (Pair)
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Carry Case & shock-mounted mic clips included
- Sold as stereo pair
8. Audio-Technica PRO 45 ProPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25′ (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
9. Heimu Professional Condenser Microphone (Condenser Mic)
- UNIDIRECTIONAL-captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC – For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE – for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- HIGH QUALITY – Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring.
10. LyxPro SDPC-2 Stereo Pair of Pencil Condenser Stick Instrument Microphone Pair – Interchangeable Omni
- Pro-Grade Pencil Condenser Microphones Suit Overheads, Acoustic & Woodwind Instruments
- Stereo Pair Most Accurately Captures Even Slightest Audio Nuances for Recording
- 3 Included Capsules (Omni, Cardioid & Super Cardioid) Customize Pickup Pattern
- Frequency Response of 30Hz-18kHz; Sensitivity of -38dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Bonus: 2 Windscreens, Aluminum Carrying Case, 2 Smooth-Tilt Microphone Clips
Overhead Condenser Microphones Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Overhead Condenser Microphones stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Overhead Condenser Microphones in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Overhead Condenser Microphones for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Overhead Condenser Microphones Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Overhead Condenser Microphones in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Overhead Condenser Microphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Overhead Condenser Microphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Overhead Condenser Microphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Overhead Condenser Microphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Overhead Condenser Microphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Overhead Condenser Microphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Overhead Condenser Microphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Overhead Condenser Microphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Overhead Condenser Microphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.