Last Updated on May 18, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 55273 reviews available online for Open Air Subwoofer, choose the finest ones and written Open Air Subwoofer Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Open Air Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Open Air Subwoofer for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Open Air Subwoofer
We found 55273 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Open Air Subwoofer and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10" 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Skar Audio Single 12" Complete 1||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||JBL Stage810 - 8" Car Audio Subwoofer||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Skar Audio IX-8 D2 8" 300 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||KICKER CompRT 8"(20cm) Subwoofer||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Kicker 44CWCD84 CompC 8 Inch 4 Ohm 200 Watt RMS Power and 400 Watts Peak Power Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Sub Subwoofer||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Skar Audio Dual 12" Complete 2||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||MB Quart DS1-204 Discus Shallow Mount Subwoofer (Black) – 8 Inch Subwoofer||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Find The Best Open Air Subwoofer For Your Home Theater System
1. Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10″ 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs.
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 – +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 – 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1 Dimensions: 13.60″ L x 9.60″ W x 2.60″ H (approx)
2. Skar Audio Single 12″ Complete 1
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts, RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-1X12D2 Single 12″ Loaded 1,200 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-800.1D Class D 800 Watt Monoblock Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-CCA 4 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
3. JBL Stage810 – 8″ Car Audio Subwoofer
- High-output and low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 800 watts peak power or 200W RMS.
- Mountind depth 6-15/16″ (175mm)
- 38 – 200Hz frequency response
- Included components: 1 x Subwoofer, 1 x foam gasket, owner’s manual, 2 x two-color brand stickers
4. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
5. Skar Audio IX-8 D2 8″ 300 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 8-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 300 Watts | RMS Power: 150 Watts
- 2″ BASV Premium Voice Coil | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- High Strength Pressed Paper Cone and Foam Surround
- Frequency Response Range: 30 Hz – 350 Hz | Sensitivity: 83.2 dB
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 4.17″
6. Rockville RG212CA Dual 12 inches Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure 2000 Watt
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12″ Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level.
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.
7. KICKER CompRT 8″(20cm) Subwoofer
- POWERFUL SOUND: CompRT 8-inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 2-Ohm voice coils and a peak power of 600 watts.
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Custom SoloKon technology and the CompRT’s unique framework offers great sound
- COOLING: Forced-Air Cooling to help subs run 20 percent cooler than before
- POWER RATING: Works best with a sealed enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power (RMS)
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 2.
8. Kicker 44CWCD84 CompC 8 Inch 4 Ohm 200 Watt RMS Power and 400 Watts Peak Power Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Sub Subwoofer
- POWERFUL SOUND: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 8-inch subwoofer
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 4-Ohm dual voice coil for sound and wiring flexibility, efficient thermal heat management, high-strength construction, and high-temperature voice coil.
- POWER RATING: Rated at 200 watts RMS power and 400 watts peak power
- RECOMMENDED SETUP: Works best with sealed or ported sub enclosure and minim 200 watts of recommended power.
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 3.
9. Skar Audio Dual 12″ Complete 2
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts, RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X12D4 Dual 12″ Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Class D 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-OFC 4 Gauge Premium OFC Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
10. MB Quart DS1-204 Discus Shallow Mount Subwoofer (Black) – 8 Inch Subwoofer
- Shallow Mount – With less than 3 inches mounting depth, this car subwoofer is ideal in sealed enclosure applications and makes for one of the most versatile subwoofers for cars in areas with limited space.
- Deep Bass – Front and rear venting allows cooler air to be exchanged in the voice coil gap which helps the sub make deep bass and extend the life of the component.
- Built to Last – Heavy gauge powder coated stamped steel basket provides a solid base for the motor system and moving parts and delivers big bass in a small space that does not consume your cargo space.
- High Performance – 2 inch high temperature voice coil and former for high thermal stability in small enclosure volumes where the internal box temperatures can rob you of performance.
- Heavy Duty – UV rubber surround resists sun fading and remains flexible and the nickel plated push and insert resists corrosion and make for ease of installation.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Open Air Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Open Air Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Open Air Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Open Air Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Open Air Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Open Air Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Open Air Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Open Air Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Open Air Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.