Last Updated on June 2, 2022
The research to come up with this collection of 34698 reviews available online for Na Miata Exhaust, choose the finest ones and written Na Miata Exhaust Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Na Miata Exhaust from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Na Miata Exhaust for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Na Miata Exhaust
We found 34698 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Na Miata Exhaust and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Godspeed(MSS0150) MonoSS Coilover For Mazda Miata 90-05(NA/NB) Ver2 / With (2.75" EXTENDED TOP HAT)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||BORLA 11919 Exhaust System||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||BLACKHORSE-RACING 4" Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System - Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System Street Series Kit 15715 - Designed for the 1990-1997 Mazda Miata - 2.25in Main Piping||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||BETTERCLOUD Stainless Catback Back Exhaust Muffler Fit for 1989-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 Eunos 1.6/1.8L||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Godspeed(MSS0150) MonoSS Coilover For Mazda Miata 90-05(NA/NB) Ver2 / With (2.75″ EXTENDED TOP HAT)
- Compatible With Mazda Miata MX-5 (NA/NB) 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005; 2.
- 52mm Mono-Tube Stainless Steel Shock With 16 Levels of Damping Adjustment Corresponds to Daily Driving Scene To The Sunday Track.
- Performance Internal Piston With Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing Provides Smooth Stroke; Powder Coated CNC Machined Aluminum And Carbon Steel Accessories.
- Independent Spring Tension And Height Adjustment; Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index; Shock Absorber Can Be Rebuild When Worn Out.
- Full 1 Year Limited Warranty From Date Of Purchase; Install By Experienced Professionals Is Highly Recommended.
2. ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …
- Polished 4 Inch Tip
- Removes 2nd Cat
- Weighs 25.55 Lbs
3. BORLA 11919 Exhaust System
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :45.0 ” L x21.0 ” W x11.0 ” H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :26.0lbs
4. ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93
- 3 Piece Design
- 2.5 Inch Piping
- 4 Inch Tip
5. BLACKHORSE-RACING 4″ Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Fitment: Fits 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 Mazda Miata MX5 1.6L
- Piping Size: 2.25″, O2 Sensor Ports: 0, Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Performance exhaust systems are based on factory style, with deep sound.
- Thanks for your encouraging review and feedback! It really increases our service level and passion of work! Incase you meet problem with our products, please contact us first before you give feedback and review.
6. Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System – Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY
- 2.25 Inch piping
- 4 Inch exhaust tip
- Stainless Steel construction
7. Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust
- Made of corrosion resistant aircraft quality stainless steel which decreases the fatigue incurred on these parts during high performance uses.
- BORLA uses patented straight-through and multi-core technology to help increase horsepower and torque.
- Precision manufactured using aircraft-quality stainless steel, guaranteed to look like new for one million miles.
- Includes a rear exit single round angle-cut intercooled tip
8. MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System Street Series Kit 15715 – Designed for the 1990-1997 Mazda Miata – 2.25in Main Piping
- MODERATE SOUND/STREET SERIES – Street Series performance exhausts are designed to enhance the power and exterior sound of your vehicle without sacrificing comfortable interior noise levels.
- CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE – Extensive testing and dyno-proven power make this exhaust truly developed for the driven.
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION – MagnaFlow utilizes state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology during the research and development process to ensure that this exhaust system will fit and outperform the original equipment.
- STAINLESS-STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Highly corrosion resistant, Stainless-Steel construction incorporating CNC precision robotic manufacturing for quality fitment and longevity.
- LIMITED LIFETIME CONSTRUCTION WARRANTY – Performance that lasts.
9. BETTERCLOUD Stainless Catback Back Exhaust Muffler Fit for 1989-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 Eunos 1.6/1.8L
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability.
- Piping is mandrel bent and measures 2.25″ in diameter; O2 Sensor Ports: 0
- The N1 style muffler features a removable silencer with a 4.0″ Tip
- Increases horsepower and toque 5-15hp depending on current engine setup.
- This exhaust is designed to increase the exhaust flow and let you engine breath better.
10. Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement for 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Mazda Miata
- Piping Size: 2.25″
- Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Product dimensions are precisely measured to ensure it fits your vehicles
- Stainless steel design makes the product resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and durability
Na Miata Exhaust Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Na Miata Exhaust stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Na Miata Exhaust in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Na Miata Exhaust for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Na Miata Exhaust Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Na Miata Exhaust in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Na Miata Exhaust currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Na Miata Exhaust based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Na Miata Exhaust before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Na Miata Exhaust they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Na Miata Exhaust, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Na Miata Exhaust before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Na Miata Exhaust will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Na Miata Exhaust if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Na Miata Exhaust on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.