Last Updated on July 1, 2022
Everyone loves ribs, but cooking them takes a lot of work. This is where electric smokers come in handy because they do most of the work for you while relaxing with friends and family around the campfire. There's nothing worse than spending hours tending to a slow cooker full of ribs only to find out that they tasted awful due to the way they were cooked. To avoid this problem, invest in an electric smoker and cook delicious smoked meat within minutes without any prep work whatsoever. If you're looking for the best electric smoker under 150 dollars, read on as we'll go over our top pick for the best electric smoker available today. Then, as always, we will explain why we chose this particular model.
Comparison Table Chart for Best Electric Smoker Under $150
number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Electric Smoker Under $150. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Esinkin 30-Inch Electric Smoker Cover for Masterbuilt Electric Smoker||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Masterbuilt MB20077618 Analog Electric Smoker with 2 Smoking Racks||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Royal Gourmet SE2801 Electric Smoker with Adjustable Temperature Control||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Smokehouse Products Little Chief Front Load Smoker||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element with Adjustable Thermostat Cord Controller||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Masterbuilt MB20101114 Universal Leg Extension Kit||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker Cover||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Masterbuilt MB20100112 Slow Smoker Accessory Attachment||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Masterbuilt MB20080319 Electric Smoker Cover||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Smokehouse Products Big Chief Front Load Smoker||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Are electric smokers any good?
Electric smokers have been around for a while now, but they’re gaining popularity in the United States. So, do electric smokers offer any significant advantages over traditional smokers? In general, users seem to think so. For example, many people believe that electric smokers produce better-tasting food besides being more environmentally friendly. Additionally, some people feel that electric smokers are more accessible and convenient to use than traditional smokers.
However, there are some potential drawbacks to using an electric smoker. For example, they tend to be more expensive than traditional smokers and may not be suitable for certain types of food. Additionally, it’s important to note that not all electric smokers are created equal – some may not produce as much smoke as others.
A-List of the Best Electric Smokers Under $150
Is there anything better than smoking food outdoors after dinner? If you answered yes, then you’re interested in an electric smoker. These smokers allow you to smoke your meat without using charcoal briquettes, charcoal, or wood. Instead, you use electricity to heat a pan that contains the meat you wish to cook.
Electric smokers are extremely popular because they save money, space, and hassle. In addition, they give you complete control over what goes into your food and how it tastes. And the best part is the flavor you get from smoking your meat!
Several sizes and models are available, but let’s focus on the best electric smokers under $150.
1. Esinkin 30-Inch Electric Smoker Cover for Masterbuilt Electric Smoker
- Dimension】Size: 18.
- High-quality reinforced polyester】The Esinkin smoker cover is made of high-grade polyester fiber material and has better waterproof performance, UV resistance and enhanced durability.
- Fade resistant】Excellent material has good UV resistance, naturally has anti-fading effect, and is more resistant to tearing.
- Sewing】The edges are double-precision sewing technology, the interface lines are better, and the protective sleeve has better durability.
- Beautiful design】Reasonable design makes the product have good stability and strength, tailored for 30-inch electric smokers.
2. Masterbuilt MB20077618 Analog Electric Smoker with 2 Smoking Racks
- 354 sq in of smoking space to feed family and friends
- Thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Removable wood chip tray
- Two chrome-coated smoking racks
- 1, 800-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
3. Royal Gourmet SE2801 Electric Smoker with Adjustable Temperature Control
- Spacious cooking surface: 457.
- Grease Management system: in addition to removable stainless steel water pan and Lidded chip box, This analog electric smoker has an independent grease cup that makes your life easier with quick and convenient clean-up.
- Versatile application: featuring multi-functional uses, the smoker could satisfy different sorts of needs such as smoked barbecue, firewood grilling, steaming, drying, and etc.
- Good seal performance: latch system ensures a good seal performance, cool-touch spring door handle prevents scalding, and 2-side handles for convenient transport.
- Heat-retaining: double-wall construction firebox helps retain smoking temperature.
4. Smokehouse Products Little Chief Front Load Smoker
- Front loading electric smoker comes with recipe/instruction booklet and 1.
- Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 250W heating element for approximately 165 F.
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 24-1/2″ H x 11-1/2″ W x 11-1/2″ D.
- Safety: Smoker comes with UL and CUL certifications.
5. Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element with Adjustable Thermostat Cord Controller
- Perfect Design:This Smoker heating element with an adjustable thermostat cord controller has a curved design shape that can be better heated during use.
- Operational Safety：The heating element is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the temperature control power supply is made of high-quality soft rubber cables.
- Elemen Parameters:Operating Voltage: 110V; Power: 1500W; Adjustable Temperature Range: 50F-500F (It Depends on the size of your smoker/grill).
- Widely Used:Our heating element is compatible with the brand Mastermade cigarette holder, but it is suitable for most cigarette holders and grill heating elements on the market, but the premise is that you have to make sure that there is a rectangular opening (2.
- After-sales service:100% customer satisfaction and money-back guarantee, no matter if you have any questions when you receive the product, you can contact us directly, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 12 hours and give you a satisfactory solution.
6. Masterbuilt MB20101114 Universal Leg Extension Kit
- Raises the smoker 10-inches for easier access
- Fits all Masterbuilt digital electric smokers
- Rear-mounted wheels make moving the smoker easy
7. Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker Cover
- Designed to fit the Char-Broil 30-inch Digital Electric smokers
- Heavy duty polyester
- Weather resistant finish
- Compatible with Char-Broil models 14202002, 14202004 and 15202043
8. Masterbuilt MB20100112 Slow Smoker Accessory Attachment
- Continuous smoke when cold smoking or hot smoking up to 275˚F
- Ideal for smoking cheese, fish, bacon, and jerky
- Automatically heats wood chips with the push of a button
- Continuous wood feed system provides up to 6 hours of continuous smoke without reloading
- Removable ash tray for easy cleanup
9. Masterbuilt MB20080319 Electric Smoker Cover
- Heavyweight polyurethane-coated polyester
- Weather and fade-resistant
- Resists cracking in cold weather
- Compatible with Masterbuilt 30-inch Digital Electric Smokers
- Smoker Cover Dimensions: 19.5 in. W x 16.9 in. D x 30.9 in. H
10. Smokehouse Products Big Chief Front Load Smoker
- Capacity: smokes up to 50 pounds of meat or fish.
- Ventilation: engineered for Premium smoke ventilation for Premium smoke circulation and proper dehydration.
- Safety: smoker comes with UL and cul certifications.
- Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 450W heating element for approximately 165 F.
- Easy to use… plugs into standard household outlet and has easy to use wood chip flavor pan.
- BBQ PELLETS: Sweet and smoky wood flavor, a favorite professional BBQ enthusiasts and backyard BBQ-ers.
- QUICK STARTUP: Plug into standard household outlet and the Big Chief automatically maintains a consistent low temperature of 165° (Ambient temp 70°) Fahrenheit with a 120V, 450 W heating element.
- EASY SETUP, EASY TO STORE: Place on concrete patio, porch, or beside a barbecue pit, electric smoker measures 24.
- NATURAL HARDWOOD SMOKING PELLETS: 100-percent natural hardwood, with no binders, waxes, additives, oils, or unknown “secret ingredients”.
- GREAT FOR USE WITH ANY GRILL OR SMOKER: Use with any smoker or grill for smoking pork, beef, poultry, smoked cheese, and ribs; High quality and consistency for a repeatable taste every time.