Last Updated on January 4, 2023
The research to come up with this collection of 61926 reviews available online for Closed Back Headphones Under 200, choose the finest ones and written Closed Back Headphones Under 200 Reviews for you. We had a hard time shortlisting the ideal Closed Back Headphones Under 200 from thousands of products online. However, we are glad that we could finally pick the Best Closed Back Headphones Under 200 for you. Check products to include in the list and We hope it will be worth your time!
Comparison Table Chart for Best Closed Back Headphones Under 200
61926 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Closed Back Headphones Under 200. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||50MM Drivers Over Ear Studio Headphones||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed Back Dynamic Headphones for Composing||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Yamaha HPH-50B Compact Closed-Back Headphones||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Mackie MC Series, Professional Closed-Back Headphones (MC-100)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Knox Gear TX-100 Professional Closed-Back Studio Monitor Recording Headphones - Includes 1/4-inch Adapter and Extra Long 10-Foot Cord||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. 50MM Drivers Over Ear Studio Headphones
- Good Sound Quality: DJ studio headphones MAONO MH501 is built-in 50mm large aperture driver, which can bring you better listening enjoyment.
- Wide compatibility and multi-purpose: 3.
- Ergonomic Design, Comfortable to Wear: The soft earmuffs and circumaural design contours around the ears make the sound isolation of the headphones good, reduce external interference, and have good breathability.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring.
- PACKAGE LIST AND RELIABLE WARRANTY: Headphones+3.
2. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
3. 50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music
- HI-FI SOUND: UPGRADED DJ studio headphones MAONO MH601 is built-in 50mm large aperture driver, which can bring you better listening enjoyment.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: MAONO MH601 supports headphone sharing, it has one more headphone jack, you could enjoy music, movie with your friends! Two standard-sized 3.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring.
- SUPREME COMFORT: The ultra-soft protein earmuffs and circumaural design contours around the ears make the sound isolation of the headphones better, reduce external interference, and have good breathability.
- PACKAGE LIST AND RELIABLE WARRANTY: Headphones+Detachable 9.
4. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed Back Dynamic Headphones for Composing
- Dynamic, closed ear headphones.Weight w/o cable: 285 gram Ear coupling is circumaural
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length 3.3 9.8 feet Coiled
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction.
- Around the ear design with padded ear cups Dynamic, closed ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound.
- Ear pads, headband padding, and audio cord are easily replaceable, ensuring long life
5. Yamaha HPH-50B Compact Closed-Back Headphones
- Swivel mechanism allows 90 degree turns to properly fit your ear angle
- Compact, fashionable design available in black or white to match your instrument
- Gold plated stereo plug and 2-meter cable for easy, convenient connection
- Comfortable listening for extended periods
6. SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
- Closed back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 23 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included – 3 meter detachable cable with 6.
7. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Foldable design for easy, compact transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design with clean sound, rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8” (3.5 millimeter) to 1/4” (6.3 millimeter) adapter
8. SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones
- Closed back design provides passive noise isolation and prevents sound from bleeding into adjacent microphones when home recording.
- Lightweight and comfortable designed ideal for long listening, studio or DJ sessions
- 24 ohm impedance provides compatibility with cell phones, tablets, computers, portable audio players and studio recorders.
- 1/8 inch plug (3.5 millimeter) with 1/4 inch (6.3 millimeter)) adapter included
9. Mackie MC Series
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Custom high-performance drivers deliver a balanced sound signature
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Perfect for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, personal listening, and beyond
10. Knox Gear TX-100 Professional Closed-Back Studio Monitor Recording Headphones – Includes 1/4-inch Adapter and Extra Long 10-Foot Cord
- NOISE BLOCKING CLOSED-BACK DESIGN: Experience a crystal-clear high-fidelity audio soundscape with these closed back headphones from Knox Gear.
- POWERFUL BASS: Knox Gear headphones are engineered for maximum dynamic range and superior sound quality.
- FOR RECORDING, MUSIC PRODUCTION, GAMING: No matter what your passion is, Knox Gear is the gear for your ears.
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE EAR PADS: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here.
- VERSATILE: The closed ear cups reduce the amount of outside sound that can seep in, making them the perfect choice for commuting and general noisy environments.
Closed Back Headphones Under 200 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Closed Back Headphones Under 200 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Closed Back Headphones Under 200 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Closed Back Headphones Under 200 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Closed Back Headphones Under 200 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Closed Back Headphones Under 200 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Closed Back Headphones Under 200 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Closed Back Headphones Under 200 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Closed Back Headphones Under 200 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Closed Back Headphones Under 200 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Closed Back Headphones Under 200, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Closed Back Headphones Under 200 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Closed Back Headphones Under 200 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Closed Back Headphones Under 200 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Closed Back Headphones Under 200 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.